Chapter 20

I need to get out of here. I took a look around taking in my surroundings. Normal things a janitors storage room would have. Mops, trash bags, cleanex. Wait. There has to be tools then! I jumped up and searched. Yep. Ha. I went over and opened it, but there was nothing in the tool box. F*ck you Tina.

Curse you. But my night isn't going to be ruined just cause I'm locked in a storage room. I'll get out eventually. I sat back down looking for something else to help me bust out. The room was pretty organized, and I think I'll find something to help me. But then I spotted a yellow post-it sticky note on the metal stand of the shelf. I grabbed it. It read:

"Have a nice life (Name)."

Signed with the signature of Natalia.....It all made sense now. I know Tina. She wouldn't do something like this. Natalia probably blackmailed her. Oh Natalia, you will never get over it will you.

Ok so her next phase of getting 'revenge' on me was locking me in a closet on the night of the dance. How creative. It's not a big deal for me to be honest. Someone will realize I'm missing and let me out.

***

I have no idea how long its been but I was getting very impatient. But then I thought about something. It felt different. It felt more humid. I wiped the sweat off my forehead that was forming. Ok. I see her game. Locking me in a closet and turning the heat up. Not bad.

The heat was really bothering me now. It got very hot. The bleach odor was even worse. I took my jacket off and layed it down beside me. I should really try to get out now.

I got up and observed the room again for something useful. I walked along the perimeter of the room, lined up by metal stands holding all the supplies. But as I walked farther down, the bleach smell got even stronger. I covered my nose and kept walking. I didn't see anything that could help yet.

Now the smell was strong as ever. But, it wasn't from actual bleach though. It couldn't be. How would a container of bleach be open? Even if it was, it wouldn't be this bad.

I searched carefully, and then stopped. There was a metal chair, and some kind of white powdery substance on it. What's that? I tried to move a little closer, but the stench was unbelievable. I made my way back down to the door. Not really finding anything good. I sat down in front of the door. It was so cold. And it felt good in this temperature.

I hope I get out of here soon.

I thought more about Natalia. She locks me in a storage room in high temperatures with----I stopped breathing. Fear crept up on me. The unknown bleach-smelling substance. I know what it is. Acetone peroxide. Cr*p. I scrambled to my feet and pounded on the door with all my might. "HELP!!" Tears started forming in my eyes.

"PLEASE!! SOMEONE HELP!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!"

High temperatures, the 'Have a nice life' note, and acetone peroxide.

"Someone please get me out...." I choked.

I need to get out. If I don't, soon I'll be taking my last breath.

Author's Note: IM SO SORRY I TOOK FOREVER. I MIGHT TAKE LONGER TOO..... :D no? -.-