o n e

Gladion's POV

A Brionne. That's all I need, to steal a Brionne. All that was given to me for information on the boy I was to steal it from, was that he lived on Mele-mele island, and that his name was Hau. I was given so many jobs from Team Skull, this should be easy. Also, it says that he loves malasadas. Maybe I will start by checking out the closest malasada shop, and start talking to people. He is supposed to be a year-ish younger than me, but what else? How am I supposed to find someone like that with the crappy information they gave me? Also, I'm not the best speaker, and I find that I am not very approachable, so getting the owner of the Brionne to talk to me. 

I walk into the nearest malasada shop, and I order a bitter malasada, to make myself look busy, and, y'know, not suspicious, given the fact that I am working for an evil team. The taste was alright, I guess, and I nibbled on it slowly, sitting by myself. No one in the store looked around my age, and the ones that did were female, all sitting together in a talkative group, gossiping about who-knows-what. 

Just as I was about to leave, the slowly eaten malasada now long gone, a boy around my age walked in the shop. He went up and ordered 5 sweet malasadas. Holy crap, how can one eat so much? Just as he got them, he looked around for a table to sit at. It must have been rush hour because there was almost no space to sit at. Except for by me. Great. I was very surprised when he turned to me.

"Is this seat taken?" he asked with a smile. I immediately dislike his personality, absolutely no self-consciousness, what-so-ever!!

"No..." I responded, giving an unnoticed glare to the forest-haired boy who now sat next to me.

"Ya want one?" He asks me, offering one of his four remaining malasadas.

"No, thank you." I respond. Why am I being polite, this might be the guy!

"Hey what's your name?" he asks me politely.

"My name is Gladion, yours?" I respond. Why am I being nice, and I should never give away personal information like that! I didn't even hesitate to give out personal information! So much for keeping my cover... 

"I'm Hau." He says with a very broad grin. So this happy-go-lucky boy is the person whose Brionne I am supposed to steal? What's wrong with me? Why can't I just steal it? It's probably in one of the Pokeballs in his bag.

We ended up exchanging phone numbers. What the HELL, Gladion, you can't just go out trusting someone whom you are supposed to steal from!!! 

Revisions start now!! Yayy!!