t w e n t y

Gladion's POV

Hau urgently texted me the other day saying that Hala needed to meet me ASAP. I decided that it would be best for me to dress up nice, so I put on a green polo that complimented my eyes and made them brighter. I put on white jeans with some grey shoes. I brushed my hair to make it look nice and more normal. I looked good. Wait. I decided to take out my earrings - they might not make a good impression, especially since I am trying to redeem myself from my reputation as a Team Skull thug. 

A/N: WE'RE OFFICIALLY AT 60 VOTES!!!!!

Hau texted me the information on how to get to his house. I decide to leave my Pokemon at my apartment, but I don't quite know why. I make my way over to Iki town, still nervous about what Hala with think of me. 

In about a twenty minute walk, I go up the stairs to his door. *Ding dong* I ring the doorbell, and step back from the door. I can hear Hau, "I'll get it, Tutu! It's probably Gladdi~!" I smiled, hearing his voice fills me with such joy! The door opens revealing a rather handsome-looking Hau - he dressed up for the occasion, too! Hau grabs my hand and leads me inside, going over to Hala.

Who I saw there was beyond terrifying, but it was now or never, no turning back.  

Hi! Sorry it's been a while~! I've been getting my bad grades up, and I haven't been able to get working on this. Thanks for waiting~!

EDIT: I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE WHEN I POSTED THIS, BUT WE ARE NOW AT OVER 600 VIEWS!! AHHHH~!