n i n e

Gladion's POV

I'll admit that it was embarrassing to be shirtless in front of Hau. First of all, the fact that I was all bruised up, and I hoped that he would not ask about them, but second because Hau looked so damned cute without a shirt! I made my way into the water, slowly as to get used to the temperature.

Hau smiled and went farther into the water, and I was glad that I usually wore shorts underneath my sweatpants, because I was not going to go into the water in my pants, if I did, they would end up being soaked and stuck to me. Hau started splashing me, and we ended up having a water fight. It was really fun, and I even smiled, and a big smile at that.

"Gladdi, you look so happy! You're smiling!!" Hau exclaims, giving me his usual smile. God, I love him... He even respected me, and throughout the day, we continued to talk to each other, and hanging out together the entire time. When it came time to leave, Hau looked so sad, and before I said goodbye, I hugged him. He blushed but smiled and hugged me back, to which I was delighted.

"See you soon, Gladdi!" Hau says.

"Yep, bye!" I say, flashing a smile at the shorter boy before turning to leave.

"Gladdi, wait!" Hau called. He ran up to me and stared into my eyes. "I have to give you something," He kisses me on the lips softly and I blush, but kiss him back, with more passion. This is what I needed in life, yep. I'm going to quit team Skull and enjoy my life with Hau.