Chapter 2

So.. The roommate.

She's.. Not the nicest person.

Her names Chelsea, and from what I've seen of her in the last 2 hours(including during the lecture), she's pretty, popular and a plain old nasty .. THING..

"Ew, is this yours?" She picks up lose tank top off of the floor, on that my parents gave me. "It's disgusting. Don't ever wear that if you're seen with me. Got it?"

I nod even though I just want to slap that sly grin off of her face.

"Do you speak?"

Yes but not to mean, selfish people like you.

"Uhh.. Yeah." I mutter.

"What have you got?" She asks a reasonable question but still even the way she says it makes me wanna slap her.

"Law." I say.

She fake yawns. "BORING. I have physics."

"Mhm.." I pretend to be the slightest bit interested.

"Afterwards?"

"Drama." I mumble under my breathe because really I don't want to talk to her.

Her eyebrows flicker. "Same. You like drama?"

"I guess." I say.

Hell yeah I do.

"Cool, but just remember. When it comes to big parts, it's me who will get them, not you." She whispers in a threatening voice.

I glimpse over at her. "Whatever."

When it's time to get going for my first lesson in Law, I grab my bag and rush out the apartment, slamming the door behind me and not caring what Chelsea says.

I get down the hallway and out into the fresh air, following the mini map that I have. Once I finally reach my class, I walk in and see tons of kids sat on tables shouting.

The teacher at the front is just sat there with a book, reading.

I take a seat near the back, with no-body really near me.

I get out my play book and begin reading, until I hear somebody cough from behind me.

I awkwardly turn around and find myself facing a tall man with dark curls and deep green eyes. He's wearing a black short-sleeve, skinny jeans and boots.

"You're in my seat." He says in a deep voice, making my cheeks turn red with embarrassment.

"U-uh, sorry, I'll just.." I pick up my stuff and begin to walk away to another seat in the room.

This time I sit in the middle of the class but completely away from this mysterious(good-looking) boy.

The class goes pretty quickly, most people just sit around studying and talking. But I spend most of the time, daydreaming and regretting.

-

When I get into the classroom for Drama, straight away I spot Chelsea and her friends. She points over at me before making puking sounds, her friends giggling.

I take a seat near the front and decide to take out my book of plays again.

My mind is taken over though once the presence of the mysterious boy wanders in.

As he passes my desk, the smell of spearmint fills my nostrils.

He takes big strides towards the back of the classroom, towards a group of girls. Chelsea's group of girls. The boy slowly sits down by Chelsea and all the other girls giggle. She looks over at him as he puts his arm around her waist and pulls her closer to him.

And very slowly, Chelsea and the boys lips begin to slowly come together.

Together.