Chapter 35

In the morning I woke up to find Harry still lying next to me.

He lays still, quiet snores escaping his lips. His hair is really messy and he has his arm supported his head on top of the pillow. He looks adorable.

I slip out of bed quietly and get changed. When I've finished I attempted to brush my birds nest(hair) and put it in a messy bun, more messy than intended.

I go downstairs and find Auntie Kate in the kitchen. She's got her apron on again and she's quietly humming to herself while she cooks something.

"What you cooking?" I say, walking into the room.

She jumps slightly and then laughs at herself, "Pancakes."

"Yum." I smile, she knows they're my favourite.

"Harry still sleeping?" She asks.

"Yeah," I nod, "like a log."

She laughs quietly. Then turns back to the cooking and I go into the living room.

Auntie Kate calls me out into the kitchen minutes later. She has two pancakes on a plate, that's settled on top of a tray, a glass of orange juice accompanied it.

"Take it up to Harry, love?" She asks.

"Sure," I take the tray from her and walk slowly upstairs with it.

When I walk in, Harry has moved slightly, but he still looks adorable.

I put the tray down on the bedside table and then lean onto the bed. I kiss him on the forehead. He doesn't react, just kind of twitches his nose. So I whisper his name in his ear, he slowly opens his eyes and groans a bit.

"Finally," I laugh.

He looks at me, grinning into the pillow. "Why up so early?"

"It's 10:00," I tell him.

"Precisely, early." He says.

I laugh, picking up the tray from the side and showing it to him, "sit up lazy," I say, "got you pancakes."

"Ooh, my favourite," he says, sitting up slightly.

I place the tray on his lap and he picks up the knife and fork.

"Have you had yours?" He asks.

"Nope, I'll go and get mine."

When I get back downstairs I take my tray from the side and take it upstairs. When I'm up, Harry has already finished his first pancake and is eating the second one.

"Wow, you must've liked them," I tease.

He nods, "they're delicious."

We both finish eating and then I leave him alone in the room to get changed, I walk downstairs and sit in the living room with Auntie Kate.

"What are you going to do today then?" She asks.

"I don't know, why?" I reply.

"No reason, just want you two to have fun, that's all," she pats my hand and then turns back to look at the TV.

-

Later on, me and Harry decide to go out for lunch and then go shopping.

We were sat in the cafe talking when a familiar person walks in.

"Oh crap!" I panic, looking the other way.

Harry looks confused, "what is it?"

"Her," I flick my head towards the girl I'm talking about, "I know her."

Harry laughs, "stop being such a softie. You'd think you're embarrassed to be with me."

I straighten up, woah, I would never be embarrassed because of being with Harry. If anything, I should be proud and ready to show him off.

The girl, Nancy, goes to the counter at the cafe to get something.

All the memories from school flush back.

"Talk to me about it," Harry says.

"Nancy, is her name," I begin, "she used to bully me in primary school, and say I'd never have a good future, a good job, a boyfriend or a family. Even when my parents died, she carried on. Her heart is as cold as ice."

Harry looks at the girl now walking towards a table, and then back to me, "what a bitch!"

I nod.

I look at Nancy again. She's looking around the tables but there isn't one to sit on. Apart from the one next to me and Harry's.

She walks over and puts her bags down, not even bothering to ask if there was someone sitting there already. Only when she sits down, does she look at me, and realise who I am.

"Abigail?" She says.

"What?" I retort.

Harry lightly kicks me under the table.

"I mean, hi Nancy." I fake smile at her, and then scowl at Harry.

"Long time no see."

"You could say that," I say.

She suddenly looks at Harry, and by the look in her eyes, she's impressed.

"Why don't you introduce me to your friend?" She says to me, meaning Harry.

She suddenly gets all flirty and shiz. Hell no.

"Boyfriend." I correct her.

She raises her eyebrows, "really?"

Harry smiles, which I can also tell is fake, "Yes, really. Hi, I'm Harry."

She holds out her hand to him, "Nancy."

He takes it, "I know."

She gives him a quizzical look, so he adds, "I've heard a lot about you."

"All good, I hope." She laughs at her own joke.

Harry gives me a look that says the-bitch-has-no-idea.

He then looks innocently back at Nancy, "yeah.."

She laughs again.

Oh heavens..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this update <3

Btw please tell me if this book is starting to get boring, I think it's because I've nearly finished it and it's just kind of dragging along, and I still have more ideas that I want to publish now so I'm trying to get this one over with. If ya know what I mean.

Thanks for reading ;)

~A ;)x