Chapter 22

It was 8:30 the next day and I was getting ready for this party.

I wasn't sure whether I was meant to look cool and casual or wacky. I chose cool and casual, mainly because if it went wrong, I could just make it wacky, by looking even more like a dork :)

I wore a black mini skirt, black heels and a black tank top. I wasn't going for the goth look but when I looked in the mirror it looked more like it than I expected.

I didn't wear black make up. That would not look good. I wore some light pink lipstick, turquoise eye shadow and a brush of mascara.

My hair fell past my shoulders. I guess I'm ready.

At 8:27 the doorbell rang.

I flung it open and smiled when I saw Harry casually leant against the wall next to our apartment, smirking at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask, blushing slightly.

"Because you look gorgeous." He exclaims.

"Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself." I tease.

He takes my hands and pulls me towards him, planting a kiss on my nose.

"Better get going." He says.

I nod and grab my bag, heading out into the hallway with him.

Whilst in the car listening to the radio, Stay With Me by Sam Smith suddenly comes on.

Harry grins and turns it up.

"I love this song." He says, accidentally turning it up more than he was meant to so turning it back down slightly.

He taps along to it on the steering wheel.

"WHY WONT YOU, STAAAAAAY WITH MEEEE?" He sings along to it, and I begin laughing.

"Wow." I say sarcastically.

"I impressed you there." He nods at me.

I laugh more. "You sure did."

We soon arrive at this totally amazing house. Long stairs leading up to the front door, the lawn filled with flowers, cute ornaments and sprinklers slowly spraying the grass. The house is perfect. Every brick painted a beige colour. On one of the walls by a black garage door, it has some small graffiti and small hand prints. Windows on the house lead up three floors, and a small window for the attic.

I look towards Harry, who I can see is equally astonished.

"I knew the house was big but this is just.. Amazing." He explains.

I nod in agreement.

We park in this massive drive way next to plenty of other cars.

When we get up the massive staircase, Harry knocks on the door and it opens almost automatically.

"Hi!" This smiley girl says.

"Hey Tash, Happy Birthday," Harry grins, taking her in for a hug.

"Thanks Hazza, quite a long time no see," She hugs him back.

He shrugs a bit. "Yeah. Had a lot of stuff going on."

The girl looks at me.

"Hi! You must be Abi! I've heard so much about you, I'm Natasha, but you can call me Tasha or Tash," She beams.

"Hi. Yeah, I'm Abi, nice to meet you," I smile politely.

She grins at me. Then tucks a strand of her shoulder-length, blondey brown hair behind one ear. Her blue eyes shining because of the nearby lamppost reflecting. She's wearing a white summery dress that puffs out slowly at her waist.

She leads us into her house. Millions of people crowd around tables of food with plastic cups in their hands.

I notice a blonde headed boy striding towards us through the crowd.

"Niall! You enjoying the party?" Harry asks him.

"Yeah it's great." He nods towards Tasha.

She grins again.

"Hey Abi, so you came?" Niall asks me.

"Yeah. I would've been missing out if I didn't." I have to shout slightly over the loud music and people talking.

Another boy appears behind Niall, as if it's some kind of magic trick.

"Hey guys." Zayn stands happily next to Tasha and she looks at him with love in her eyes. You can tell there is a spark between them.

I slump slightly and lean my body onto my left foot, making me tilt myself into Harry.

He stays cool and drapes his arm over my shoulders, still carrying on his conversation with the others.

I can't help but wonder whether we are together, together.

I mean, we've kissed and everything, and we've done small gestures like what we're doing now in public together.

But are we an item? Are we a thing? Are we a couple?

Are we in love?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Doing another update bc I'm bored :/ And ily guys :))

I came online after publishing chapter 21 after a while and I had 14 notification thingys. That might not seem like a lot to you but it does to me..

Thanks guys so much! :))

~A ;)