Chapter 10

"Okay Louis, you go first." Zayn said.

Louis spun the one to see what he had to first and he got 'Hug'. He then spun the other one and it landed on Sophie, who immediately blushed. But Louis just stood up straight away and walked over to her, he leant over and hugged her, before walking back to his seat next to me.

"Okay Sophie, your go."

She spun the bottle and got 'snog right here'. She blushed again, before spinning the bottle and getting Zayn. They didn't seem to be bothered. They both snogged for about a minute before people attempted to get them away from each other.

This repeated for a while, several people got out. It especially interested me when Chelsea got Liam and they both had to kiss. But they didn't kiss. They full-on snogged.

Louis looked around like a confused puppy. "I thought she got kiss." He said to me.

"So did I."

Everyone was mostly looking at Harry. Who didn't look at all bothered. He was just drinking his drink.

"It's just a game guys." Harry laughed, when he saw everyone staring at him.

When they separated, Chelsea leant back onto Harry and held his hand. "Sorry babe." She whispered into his ear before kissing his cheek.

"Just a game." Harry repeated.

After a while, Tia had to stand up and hug Harry. Harry was fine with that because he's a hugger, but Chelsea looked a tiny bit bothered.

Her cheek! Gawd.

Harry was next to spin, he had to make out with somebody in the cupboard. Everyone started laughing, especially Louis, who seemed very happy with himself. Harry spun the bottle to see who he had to make out with next. The bottle spun round and round for what felt like forever. I thought it was going to land on Louis but then it moved slightly and ended up on me. Crap! I started fidgeting awkwardly.

Chelsea looked astonished. She quickly grabbed the bottle and turned it to face her. "There we go. Everybody's happy." She smiled.

"I'm sorry but that's cheating." Zayn said.

"Harry and Abi." Louis said. "Ooh."

I scowled at him. "Fine whatever, me and Abi are just mates." Harry said.

He stood up and walked over to me, handed me his hand and I took it. We both walked into the cupboard.

It was dark in there and I couldn't see anything, but Harry took his phone out and shone the light out of it. He smiled at me.

"Can't be just pretend?" I say awkwardly getting claustrophobic.

"Afraid not. They'll get it out of us." Harry said. "Luckily for me."

Before I could question him as to what that meant, he leant into me and our lips connected. It felt amazing and I thought I could almost see fireworks. I fell back against the side of the wardrobe but Harry carried on clinging to my lips. We kissed for ages. And it was so great that neither of us noticed when the wardrobe door flung open and an annoyed looking Chelsea stared at both of us.

It seemed like Harry didn't care though because he carried on kissing me. And I couldn't seem to resist but kiss back.

"That's enough guys!" Chelsea angrily said, dragging us apart and taking Harry back to the circle. She sat down on his lap and began kissing his face, like he was some kind of precious piece of jewellery that I was trying to steal.

I awkwardly brushed the back of my hand passed my face and then walked back to the circle.

I tuned out for the other stuff that happened. Which included Emma & Niall snogging, Louis & Niall hugging, Louis & Tia going in the cupboard, Tia & Zayn hugging and lots more.

By the end of the night we were all shattered. I went in the car back with Niall, Harry and Chelsea because Niall didn't drink. Most of the trip was just Niall going on about Emma and the rest was Chelsea trying to kiss Harry in the back but him holding her back.

When we arrived at Uni, Chelsea got out of the car straight away and ran off, shouting "WHAT DID I DO WRONG? I JUST LOVE YOU HARRY STYLES BUT YOU CANT LOVE ME BACK, CAN YOU?"

Harry laughed it off. "She's had too much much to drink. I just don't want to be snogging her in the back here, gosh, what doesn't she get about that?"

I think it's more than that Harry.

~~~~~~~

Hii so I hope you enjoyed the double update bc I enjoyed writing it!

Got a lot more to write about whether Harry and Abi actually get together or whatever.

~A ;)xox