EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE OMG ENJOY

{5 years later }

Abi's POV

The door slammed shut and I heard footsteps walk into the house.

Me and Harry had moved into a new house a few years back. We both fell in love with the homely house and so of course, we'd got it.

"Babe, I'm home!" I heard from the living room.

I walked out and hugged Harry, looping my arms around his neck.

Only when I released him, had a noticed a small canine sat next to his foot.

"Harry? Um.." I said, trying to stay calm although I wanted to explode, the flipping puppy was so cute.

It was a golden retriever and it had big blue eyes, which were staring up at me.

"This is our new member to the family," Harry smirked.

I squealed and picked the puppy up, embracing Harry in her another hug. Harry laughed and hugged me back.

"What's it's name?" I asked.

"It's up to you," harry shrugs.

"It's a boy, right?" I said, suddenly noticing it's.. Thing.

Harry laughs again, louder this time, "yep."

I was so happy that day.

-

The next day, I woke up with my amazing boyfriend laid next to me, gently snoring. I walked out into the living room again to be met by the puppy that we ended up naming Buddy.

"Hello boy," I said, picking it up and placing it on my lap as I switched through the TV channels, giving up when I couldn't find anything.

Buddy suddenly leaps off of my lap, and starts rolling around on the floor, and I chuckled, because he looked as if it was chasing it's tail. But he wasn't.

As I looked closer I could see that he was trying to get something off of his collar. I reached towards Buddy and unattached something off of it, and when I looked at what was in my hand, I found a ring.

I gasped slightly.

"So," I heard somebody say in a raspy voice, I turned towards the bedroom door and found Harry stood there. He walks in more and stands in front of me, and I leap off of the sofa and look at him.

"Will you marry me?" He asks.

I'm so shocked that I can't help but explode into tears of joy. I'm speechless too, and I just manage to get out a "yes!" As I nod uncontrollably. He slides the silver ring onto my finger.

Harry straight away takes me in for a massive hug, and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"I love you," I cry.

"I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY ABOUT THIS BUT YEAH

THANK YOU FOR READING SO SO MUCH

GOODBYE! REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT MY ASHTON FANFIC WHEN ITS DONE UPDATING!:) WHICH IT IS NOW SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT ON MY PROFILE!:)

~A ;)x