Chapter 13

It's been 1 week, 11 hours, 32 minutes, 51 seconds and counting since Harry told me to stay away.

It's hard though. I see him in the hallways almost everyday. I look at him blankly, expecting him to notice me and smile his 1000 dollar smile.

But he doesn't.

He carries on walking, not even giving me a glance.

I also saw him in law. I sat at the front and when he came in, he didn't even notice I wasn't sat at the back where I sat that day when Niall was there. He didn't invite me to lunch like the amazing time that we had before either.

My life sucks.

He didn't send me a single text. I texted him. Twice.

The first time:

Hi :)

The second time:

Are you alright?

You have zero, messages.

My stupid phone reminds me. Thanks a lot.

A knock at the door, causes me to panic because I am currently wearing a zebra onesie, looking like some kind of weird child.

I didn't need to answer it. Chelsea skipped out of her room and went towards the door. She stopped to look at me "it's Harry by the way." I panicked and scuttled into my room, knocking my The Fault In Our Stars book on the floor, but with no time to pick it up and take it into my room.

They didn't go out. They stayed in and watched a film together, cuddled up on the sofa.

After a quick change, I suddenly got seriously bored, urgently wanting to go and get my book. Which from peeking through the gap in the door I found out was on the coffee table, right in front of Harry and Chelsea.

Pull yourself together Abi! This is your apartment, not his.

That's true.

I opened the door elegantly, walking swiftly towards the coffee table, not taking even a glance at the two of them together on the sofa.

"Hey Abi!" Chelsea suddenly says sweetly.

I pick up my book and mumble a 'hi'.

"Whatcha doing?" She asks, obviously trying to embarrass me.

"Leaving.." I begin heading back into my room.

"Hey, come watch the film with us! You don't mind do you harry?" Chelsea evilly grins at me.

Harry still staring at the screen, rolls his eyes slightly and then mutters something before a sort of 'no' came out of his mouth.

"Then it's settled! Come sit down!" Chelsea says. "You could wear your zebra onesie again! You looked really nice in that."

She raises her eyebrow at me.

"Aw thanks!" I smirk. "Thank you for letting me borrow that by the way, it's so sweet."

She looks surprised about my comeback.

"I have things to do anyway. But thanks for the offer of watching this film with you guys. I wouldn't like to interfere. Especially since some people don't really like me talking to them, I totally understand though. Thanks again." I slam the door of my room behind me and then breathe out through my mouth, glad that that's over.

-

Hey, come meet me in Starbucks if you're not busy

I'm with friends and want to introduce you and stuff,