Chapter 4

"What's all this about?" Chelsea demands when she comes through the door that evening.

"What?"

"You. Your hair, your make-up and your skanky outfit. What's this all about, hmm?"

"Nothing. I just felt like dressing up today." I explain.

She laughs. "Per-lease. It's all clear."

"What is?" I ask.

"You're jealous of me." She states.

Now it's my turn to laugh. "You must be joking right? What do I want that you have?"

I know the answer already.

"Harry." She spits.

I gulp. "No way. Harry is off-limits and he's all yours."

"I know that, but it's you who doesn't understand that he's going out with me. And he will never be interested in a nerdy, ugly girl like you." She grins, a mean and selfish grin.

I turn around and wander off into my bedroom, grab my bag and my phone and return back to the kitchen.

"Selfish Pig." I say, opening up the door and rushing out. I said it loud enough to hear so I hurry along the landing in case of her chasing after me.

I decide to head to the library, it's pretty late now so it's getting dark. This may make it harder to find the library but oh well.

Wandering along, I suddenly hear footsteps coming behind me, and heavy breathing, the footsteps get quicker and I turn around frantically in a panic. I walk back-wards in case anything comes behind me, but suddenly I crash into something, someone.

I let out a squeal, attempting to get people to come save me, but the person puts their hand over my mouth. I panic even more, sweat rushing down my forehead.

I have no other choice. I open my mouth and bite the persons hand.

"Ouch!" The person yelps.

I notice that voice, a deep and calming voice.

"Harry?!" I say.

"Yup?" He says casually as if he didn't just kind of nearly almost sort of kidnap me.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I was just going to tell the people that our taps leaking again."

"And why did you decide to suddenly scare the heck out of me?"

He grins. "Because it's funny." He stops then continues. "You were gonna wake everyone so I had to stop you from screaming."

"Oh.." I say, blushing.

"Anyway where you off to?" He asks.

"Err.. Library." I go completely red because he probably thinks I'm a right dork.

"Cool." He smiles again. "I can keep you company."

"Really? You don't have to, I mean I-"

He interrupts me. "It's cool. I wanna spend time with you anyway."

I blush and even under the dim light I see him go a shade of pink.

"Wow, that must sound really.. Um. I'm sorry." He apologises.

I laugh quietly. "I wanna spend time with you too." My face drops when I remember Chelsea though. "But your girlfriend."

"Pfft. She doesn't own me. I can have friends. We are friends right?"

I nod.

He continues. "She's being a bit of a cow recently though."

Funny that.

I nod again.

"Oh, she's not being mean to you, is she?"

"You could say that" I reply.

"Ugh, she really annoys me. Sometimes I wonder why I'm even with her."

"Really?" I say, astonished.

"Why sound so surprised?" He wonders.

"Well, she's pretty, perfect and popular." I admit sadly.

"Looks and popularity isn't everything."

I look up into his deep green eyes. "Isn't it?"

He stares right back at me. "Nope."

~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short but just felt like updating so ya know :)

Hope you like this update.

~ A ;)xox