Chapter 5

"You're not really gonna read that, are you?" Harry asks when he sees me pick up Romeo And Juliet.

We've been in the library for around 5 minutes now, after waiting for Harry to talk to some people about his tap, we finally got here.

"What's wrong with it?" I ask.

"It's too.. Lovey Dovey." He says.

"It's a great book!" I protest.

"I didn't say it wasn't a good book."

"Oh, so you've read it?" I question him.

"No.."

I laugh and he joins in.

I put the book back and instead I pick out The Hobbit. Harry picks out a book and then joins me on the sofa.

I lift my knees up chest and open the book in front of me and start to read.

"What are you doing?" Harry asks, grinning.

".. Reading." I say.

"Is that how you sit to read?" He laughs.

"Sometimes.. Why?"

"I don't know it just looks funny."

He then lifts his legs up too towards his chest and opens the book in front of him.

"Is that what you call comfy?" He chuckles.

"Yes well I'm not wearing extremely tight skinny jeans!" I laugh too.

"How do you know they're tight?" He asks, with a cheesy grin.

"Well they sure look it, gosh."

We both laugh for a bit.

"What have you got tomorrow?" He asks me.

"Um.. Law, Art and Physics."

"Cool." He grins.

"You?"

He raises his forefinger and taps it on his nose then winks.

I shake my head and laugh, before going back to my book.

-

"Abi." Somebody whispers into my ear, their breath tingling against my ear. "Abi, wake up, you need to go back to your apartment."

I sit bolt right up and see Harry staring down at me. "Finally, you're a really deep sleeper."

"Mhm.." I say slowly drifting back to sleep again.

Oh god, I probably look like some kind of gorilla.

I slump my head back down on the arm of the sofa.

"Right, that's it." Harry chuckles, before putting his hand under my back and my legs and lifting me up.

The way he lifts me up makes me feel as if I'm a feather or something. When he begins walking along, I open my eyes slightly, his heads facing forwards, his tongue sticking out, focusing on getting back.

His eyes suddenly shift towards me, but I collapse asleep. Damn.

Nobodies ever called me Abi before.

-

My alarm goes off and I slowly groan and attempt to get up.

Then I remember last night.

Crap!

I jump out of bed and straight away notice a note on my alarm clock.

Abi,

You fell asleep and I brought you back to the house,

Chelsea was out luckily so it's all alright. Speak to

you soon hopefully and maybe we can hang out in the

library again or something like that.

H x

Ugh, I feel like a slug. It's bad enough knowing that I must have looked like some llama that just got ran over by a bus. Why can't I look pretty and cool when I sleep? Is it too much to ask?

I rush into the bathroom and run a shower. Suddenly I realise what I'm wearing.. How am I in my PJ's? Wow.. Okay then. Um.

I've decided not to think anymore about this and I probably won't bring it up in a convo with Harry ..

When I'm out of the shower and dressed, I decide to just wear a spot of mascara and to do my hair in a messy bun. I don't need to impress anyone today.

-

When I get to Law, I walk in through the door and find Harry sat at a desk with no one next to him. He has his legs sprawled out and crossed in front of him, and his arms folding, he's talking to a boy with blonde hair and a cute smile.

I forgot he was in this class!

Umm..

Where do I sit? I'll sit at the front.

I pull out the seat and then am about to put my bag down when I hear someone calling my name from behind me.

I turn around and see Harry again, pointing to the seat next to him.

"Abi, come sit here." He says, grinning again.

So I pull the chair back into the desk and then walk over to the seat next to Harry.

"Are you sure?" I whisper.

"Positive. Why not?" He says and I just shrug although I have a list of reasons to why.

"Did you get my note?" He whispers once I sit down.

"Yeah" I whisper back.

I look up and see the blonde kid again, leaning over us.

"Hi! I'm Niall. You must be Abi." The boy said.

"Yes, hi! How did you know my name?" I wonder.

The boy looks at Harry who goes red. "He's told me about you. Hasn't stopped telling me how.."

Harry jumps up and clasps his hand around Niall's mouth. "That's enough, I think."

I laugh although I wonder what Niall would have said ..

~~~~

Hi guys hope you like today's update!

I thought I'd include one of Harry's friends so yeah :)

Can't wait for next update because there's a lot more to happen.

~ A ;)xox