Chapter 16

*Abi's POV* (when I don't put any POV it will be Abi's)

I wake up that morning and immediately slam my head back onto my pillow, groaning.

Then I remember the kiss with Harry last night..

I sit bolt right up and panic. Chelsea.

I quickly get changed into a pair of black denim shorts and a red tank top. I grab my bag which contains my phone and my purse and then I head into the kitchen.

Chelsea's in the kitchen again. Leant over the side, spooning cornflakes into her mouth with her phone on her right ear.

She mumbles a lot. And she looks miserable.

I grab a cereal bar from the cupboard and then head out of the door. I don't know where I'm going. Nor do I care.

I check my phone and I have 4 texts and wow do I feel popular.

The first is from Rosie:

Hey !! :) wondering if ur alright because haven't spoken to u much after the Harry business. Talk 2 ya later xxx

I messaged her back, something about basically explaining it all later.

The 2nd was from Auntie Kate:

Hi honey! How are you? Ring me if you're not busy later! Missing you!x

I replied telling her I'd ring later this afternoon.

The 3rd was from Emma:

Having boy troubles! Xx

I replied asking what's happened and if she's alright.

And finally.. The 4th was from Harry.

Hey, what are you doing today?xx -H

Me:

Nothing planned xx

He surprisingly texted back seconds later:

Good. Wanna do something?xx

Me:

I would love to :)xx

Harry:

Meet me at the Tulips Field in 10 minutes xxx

Me:

Okay :)xx

I was strangely excited. I mean, I haven't hung out with Harry other than in the library and at the party before.

I waited at Tulips Field, leant against a long muscular tree. I looked out into the field. There weren't any tulips. But I guess there once were. But right now there were just people playing, children, parents. Being happy.

"Hey." A deep voice says from behind me. I swivel around and find Harry grinning at me. "You look great."

I look down at his ripped jeans and black tank top, showing off his tattoos on his arm. "I could say the same about you."

"Do you wanna chat on the field?"

"I would love to." I grinned.

As we were walking, he suddenly sloped his arm around my waist, as if it's not a big deal. I mean, I guess it's not but I'm not sure if this is friendly.

We sit down on one of the patches of grass. I fold my legs when I sit down and he copies, we both face each other.

"Are you okay?" He says.