Chapter 17

"Please come in, I really want you too." Harry says when we are outside his apartment.

"I don't want to intrude."

"Niall's not in." Harry says.

"Okay but I still don't want to, you know, annoy you." I exclaim.

"You won't!" Harry explains for like the tenth time.

"Okay then." I grin.

Harry grabs my hand and leads me into his surprisingly tidy apartment.

The whole apartment is practically the same as ours apart from the bedrooms are on the opposite side of the room.

"I'll make the popcorn and stuff." Harry says, wandering into the kitchen.

"Okay." I stand awkwardly in the middle of the living room.

"Make yourself comfy!" Harry says. "Sit down and stuff."

"Um okay." I sit down on the velvet sofa and try to 'get comfy'.

Harry comes into the living area after a while with a plate of stuff.

"We've got, popcorn, sweet&salty, then we've got a packet of M&M's and some chocolate buttons." He says pointing each one out. "Is that alright?"

"That's great." I say.

He settles down right next to me with the remote, before putting his arm over my shoulders.

"What are we watching?" I ask.

"50 first dates." Harry smirks.

"Don't tell me you're into rom-coms?"

"I sure am."

I laugh as he throws up a piece of popcorn and it lands in his mouth.

"That's nothing." I exclaim.

"Oh really?"

"Really." I grab a piece of popcorn and chuck it into the air, it lands on the bridge of my nose but I tilt my head and it falls into my mouth.

Harry starts laughing.

"Did I impress you?" I grin at him.

"Yeah." He smiles straight back at me.

-

Once the film was halfway through, the door suddenly opened and Niall poked his head around it. "Hey Harol- oh hey Abi!"

"Hii." I jumped up off of the sofa and then gave him a small wave awkwardly.

"Harry's been torturing through his romcoms has he?" He nods towards the TV.

"Oi!" Harry throws a piece of popcorn at Niall and it lands on his t-shirt.

Niall then comes completely into the house and beckons somebody behind him to come in.

Emma suddenly peers over the door before cautiously walking in.

"Hi guys." She says, shyly.

"Oh hey Emma." I say, raising my eyebrows when she looks at me.

I look at her, to Niall, to her, to Niall, to her, to Niall repeatedly making Emma furiously blush and stare straight through me.

Me and Harry look at each other clearly both wondering the same thing. Are they.. Together?

The clue suddenly gets given away by Niall when he says. "I'll get you a drink, babe?"

Me and Harry smile and Emma blushes again.

Niall - not noticing all this blushing and smiling and wondering - walked up to Emma and kissed her on the nose, then went back to messing around in the kitchen.

"Still messing up my apartment then Harry?" Niall asks.

"You could say that."

"I shall say that."

"Then that you shall."

"Shall I that?"

"You should shall that."

"That."

Me and Emma look at each other weirdly.

These are the people that we hang out with..

"Did we intrude on you?" Niall asks.

"Yes." Harry faces the TV and continues to watch the film.

But I'm already stood up in front of it trying to look presentable and as if me and Harry weren't cuddling on the sofa.

Especially since we aren't together together.

I don't think we are anyway because he hasn't asked.

Surely you have to ask, you can't just suddenly decide yourself.

I wonder if it was this complicated with Chelsea and Harry.

-

Half an hour of chatting passes.

And then Niall suddenly decided, "shall we go to the cafe down the road together, Emma?"

"Yeah sure." She grins.

"Okay. Catch you later guys." Niall says in his Irish accent, before they both leave.

"What do you want to do now?" Harry asks.

"I should get going." I exclaim.

Harry pouts slightly but gives in. "Okay."

"I might see you in some of my classes tomorrow."

"Yes you might." Harry winks.

He stands up to show me to the door.

I walk out but stop right outside his door. Harry stands half in, half out of the apartment, leaning on the door.

"Bye." I say.

"Bye." Harry looks down at his shoes.

I finally moved and carried on walking along the hallway to my apartment.

Why was I waiting there?

What was I expecting?

A kiss.

~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked the update :)

I'm going to try to fit in another update before I have to go away for 5 days.

Thanks for reading :)

~A;)xox