Chapter 44

So I woke up the next morning in the tree house, feeling slightly sluggish but actually feeling happier than usual.

I got out of Harry's hands in which he was snuggling me into him with, and then jumped out of the bed quietly.

I walked up to the balcony and looked out. It was a bit chilly and there was a slight breeze brushing the hair out of my face and causing it to get even more messy. I hung onto the balcony and looked out.

"Like the view?" Harry suddenly said in a raspy voice.

I turned around and saw him now stood out of the bed and stretching, with nothing but his pants on.

"Yeah, it's really nice," I said, awkwardly.

He chuckled, "I used to do exactly what you're doing every morning."

I smiled fondly as he wrapped his arms around my neck and nestled his head into my hair.

"Breakfast?" He asked.

I nodded and we both got into something more presentable before going down to the house.

"Morning, you two," Anne smiled when we walked through the back door.

"Morning, Mum," Harry said, kissing her on the cheek.

"Good morning Anne," I smiled.

She smiled back and continued cooking over the surfaces.

"What have you two got planned for today?" She asked.

Me and Harry exchanged a glance and then looked back to Anne. Harry shrugged, "we've got nothing planned," I exclaim.

"Okay, well, whatever you do, hope you both have fun," she smirks slightly.

Harry chuckles.

He turns to me, "so what do you want to do?"

"It's up to you," I shrug.

He nods and turns to his Mum. She stares back at him, clearly very proud other son. They both look so happy as Harry takes his Mum in for a hug.

-

"Are you okay?" Harry asks me.

I'd slipped out of the house while everybody was talking and had gone into the garden to think about stuff. I was feeling emotional today, and I wasn't sure why. It probably didn't help that I'd had to say goodbye to my Auntie again.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just need some air," I exclaim.

"Okay, do you want me to leave you?" He asks, and I nod.

I felt kind of bad as he sighed and went back into the house. I tried to think about things as I sat at the bottom of the slide. But I couldn't help but feel as if I had eyes on me, which, of course, I did. Because as I looked over to the house, I could see Harry looking at me with concerned eyes.

I pretended that I didn't see him looking at me, and I continued looking at the ground. Another five minutes passed and I looked back to the window, and Harry was no longer there.

I took this chance to go around the corner of the garden, to see what was there. The corner started smoothing out and soon I faced the other end of the garden. It was beautiful. There was a huge water fountain with statues around the top of it, they had little spurts of water pouring out of water guns, that they had in their hands. As I got closer, I could hear the sound of water dripping, and it was a calm and soothing sound.

I sat on the edge of the waterfall and looked in. I thought about everything. I thought about my parents, and how much I miss being able to wake up in my old house, with them, and I miss doing things with them, like watching movies and going to the beach. I miss Dad coming in from work and telling me something new that he's found out. I like going shopping with Mum and her buying me all these lovely clothes. I miss laying on one of their laps, whilst watching the TV, and them running their fingers through my hair and talking to me. I miss it all.

I also thought about Harry. I wanted to tell him I love him. Because, honestly, I do. I love every little thing about him and it's not that I'm ashamed to admit it, it's because I'm scared. I haven't told anybody that I love them, other than my parents. And I remember the last time I told them that. In fact, it was the last words that I did say to them, before they left out of the door and never returned.

A tear dripped down my cheek and landed in the pool of water, swirling around and making patterns.

Suddenly I heard muffling and leaves crunching, "Abi? Are you okay?"

Harry stands there, looking at me with concern in his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I smile sadly.

He sits next to me, "so you found my waterfall, haven't been here in a while."

I grin and look down at the waterfall again.

"You'd tell me if something was wrong, right?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Um-" I mumble.

"Abi."

"I-" I look down at my hands, "I keep thinking about everything. My parents, um, you, and my future and things like that, I'm really confused at the moment. I guess seeing you and your Mum so close has made me think about my parents. And I'm sorry to moan and be so ignorant," I mutter, "but I'm scared to say that, I guess it's just that I-"

Harry looks straight at me, in the time that I've been rambling, we'd became really close to each other.

I was trembling slightly and my palms were sweaty. I looked at Harry, this amazing boy who means the world to me, yet I'm scared because of something so stupid?

"Abi-" he starts.

"Shh," I silence him, not thinking through everything at the moment.

At first, he looks shocked but nods, understanding slightly.

For a split second, I just don't care about anything else in my life, other than this boy who is stood here right now. I close my eyes tightly shut and whisper.

"I love you."

When I open my eyes, Harry is smiling, like, a lot.

"I love you too."

I lean into him and kiss him. When our lips connect, I feel as if I'm a pool of emotions but to be honest, I don't care. All I care about right now, is this boy.

This boy, who means the world to me and always will. Even if something happens, these feelings for him, will never disappear.

I think this is the reason that people say that when you fall in love, you fall hard. Because it either takes you a long time to get it to work out, or it's just hard to deal with for some reason.

I fell in love with Harry Styles. And I fell hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SORRY THIS IS SO CRAPPY!

BUT HEY! ITS THE LAST CHAPTER SO LOOKS LIKE YOU WONT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH MY TERRIBLE WRITING ANYMORE YAY

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL MY READERS WHO STAYED WITH ME ILY

IM WRITING AN ASHTON FANFIC AND IM UPDATING THAT LATER SO YAY

ILY SO MUCH

EPILOGUE WILL BE UP LATER

GOOOOOODBYE

~ A :)x