Chapter 31

Harry was out on the stage. He was doing amazing, to be honest, not that I wanted to be honest though.

Suddenly the man from earlier came up behind me, "it's nearly time."

I nodded, not knowing what else to really say.

He suddenly prompts me onto the stage, "it's time, go!"

I walked on slowly, looking out into the crowd, but all I could see was a light shining into my eyes, I froze slightly, not knowing what to say.

Harry looked at me, properly this time, like he actually wanted to look at me. But then I realised it was just because we're acting.

"Hi," he said. "You just be the new nurse."

I grinned, "that's me."

"You're prettier than I was expecting," he said, shocking me - well, Dotty.

Dotty blushed, "thanks."

He nodded, "I'll see you around, I guess."

"Yes, you will." I walked off and off of the stage.

Time passed and before I knew it, it was the love part.

"Dotty!" Charlie called, and Dotty ran onto the stage.

"Yes?"

"I need to talk to you." He said and she nodded. "Look, Dotty, the thing is, I've been having these amazing moments with you, where we just click, and everything becomes perfect. I never felt this way before, and honestly, I love it. I'm speechless about how special you make me feel even from just looking at me, you strike my heart like an arrow."

*looks starstruck* "Charlie, I, I don't know what to say."

"Then don't say anything, just listen." *music begins to play and gets ready for solo*

Harry coughs awkwardly, and the music starts to play slowly, I, however, blush.

"I figured it out, I figured it out from black and white,

Seconds and hours, maybe they had to take some time.

I know how it goes, I know how it goes from wrong and right.

Silence and sound, did they ever hold each other, tight, like us,

Did they ever, fight, like us?

You and I,

We don't wanna be like them, we can make it till the end,

Nothing can come between, you and I

Not even the gods above, can separate the two of us.

No, nothing can come between, you and I.

Ohh, you and I."

"Charlie, that was beautiful. Truly heart felt." *looks down at the floor* "Look, I'm scared to start anything between us. Don't get me wrong, I feel the same way, but it's just.. I can't be with you."

"why ever not?" He asks.

"My parents, they told me right at the start when I got a job as a nurse, 'no falling for the doctors, dear', and they really mean it. I cannot." I exclaim.

"But Dotty," He says, but gets interrupted.

"No buts, I love you, Charlie, but I can't do this. Not now." She leaves in a hurry.

A lot of stuff happened and shiz. Until finally it was time for the end when they got together.

I approached him. "Charlie?"

He nods.

"I don't know what I was, you know, thinking. And no body should get in the way of that. I want to be with you, Charlie, forever. No stupid mistake can tear us apart, we belong together." Dotty said, although I think it was me saying it.

"Really?" He asked, shocked.

"Really."

He leaned in and kissed her. Meaning, he leaned in and kissed me. I may have been Dotty, but I kissed him as Abi. Fireworks flew above us, and lights shined on us, everybody clapped.

He held onto my hips, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning in and making the kiss longer than it needed to be. But I didn't care.

When I let go, I stared into his eyes, out of breathe. He leant his forehead against mine and we just stayed there for a while. We both breathed heavily.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Me too," I admit.

"Can we talk about it, afterwards?" He asks.

"Yes please." I sigh with relief.

At the end we had to sing a song.

I got kind of nervous and my hand got sweaty but I acted fine about it.

Harry started singing on his own and then I had to join him and then I had to sing on my own.

"We don't have to be alone," I sang, "I promise, we can, make it up, togetherrrrr."

That was my favourite part, but I also loved it when we sang together, me and Harry.

Because we sounded a little like magic.

And I liked that little bit of magic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So they're gonna talk to eachother :)

I'm excited bc I get to write when they find out about Chelsea ;)

Nearly 1k reads!!!!! Yay!

I'm happy and confused and sad and angry and excited and basically every emotion.

~A ;)