Chapter 33

Special shoutout notice thingy to: @unicorn_butterflies !! Bc you're always commenting and voting on all of my chapters and you're really supportive about the story being good! Thank you so much :*

|||||

|||||

Harry texted me in the morning:

Morning gorgeous ;)xxxxxx

I smiled like some dumbass into my pillow, remembering yesterday too.

I texted back:

Morning handsome xxxx

He texted almost straight away.

Need to talk to you xxxxx

Me:

Library?xxxxx

Harry:

Be there in half an hour? Xxxxxx

Me:

Sure:)xxxx

I got changed and went and made myself some cereal before heading out of the door. I went straight to the library, seeing Harry sat in the corner, smiling like an idiot.

He came up and stood in front of me, holding onto my hips, he then leaned in and planted a kiss on my nose.

"Hey" he said, in this sexy deep voice.

"Hi," I said, slightly shyly.

"You look beautiful," He said, and I smiled brightly.

"Thank you," I blushed.

He grabbed my head and pulled me towards the sofas, he sat down and I joined him. "So," he began, "you know the Family Greeting Weekend, what were you planning on doing?"

"I don't know, probably see my Auntie," I admit.

"Okay, what about the other weekend?"

"No idea," I exclaim.

"Okay." He has his thinking face on.

"What?" I smirk.

He leans more forward to me, "well, you could come to my house.."

I almost choke on my own spit, "what like, with your family?"

"Yeah." He blushes a little, "I'm sorry. You don't have to come, I was being stupid."

"No, no. I want to come." I smile.

"Really?" He smiles.

"Yeah, it'll be cool."

"Okay." He winks.

I think for a moment, "and maybe when I go to my Auntie's, you can come along."

"Are you sure?" He asks me, raising an eyebrow.

I pause for a few seconds, before confirming, "I'm sure."

"That's great, should be fun, you get to meet my parents and my sister, I get to meet your Auntie." He grins.

"Yeah." I nod.

He leans in and kisses me on the cheek, "will be amazing."

We sorted out what week we would do each one and decided we would go to my Auntie's house first and then his family, the week after. I said goodbye to him and agreed I'd meet him before the Friday that we go and talk more about it.

Now I just had to tell Auntie Kate. How would she react? Like, knowing I have a boyfriend and I'm going to take him to her house. I hoped she would be happy about it but I can't always be sure, what if she freaked out? She might be angry that I'm not coming alone anymore.