French Man's Tale

Left a few refrencess, see if ya can spot them *finger guns*
~•~•~•~

"Where do we head to, Captain?" Angelica asked as she walked into her Captains study room.

Lafayette turned to her. Since Alexander was gone Laf became temporary Captain and Angelica second-in command. "Head south, to the Carribeans." The french man commanded. Angelica nodded and walked out without question.

A sigh escaped Lafayettes lips. A month has passed since Alexander was lost in the storm.

He turned to face a portrait of Alexander, lion of the sea, with Eliza by his side. He remembered when the artist, Rachel. E. Dare, told them the price of her work, and Alexander ran away with it. A month later leaving the amount she asked for at her doorstep.

He smiled softly. Alexander, such a charmer, the reason he was even alive back then.

Back in France, Lafayette was a general. A general who could not dance. The Queen Marie Antoinette knew this and humiliated him, everyone pointed and laughed at him. A man with cat eyes stared at him before chuckling. Lafayette was furious and yelled at the Queen for being so cruel. Antoinette glared and commanded for him to be executed. King Louis made it so it would be the next morning.

Whils in the dungeon Lafayette met Alexander, who came to free him. Alexander said he admired his work and admired his outspoken mind. Together they fled from France and sailed all over the world. He met his beautiful Adrienne, who was to give birth in a few months. She was back in France, safe and sound.

All of this wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for Alexander. If it wasn't for Alex he would have died, sad and alone. Now he was surrounded by people who loved him, he was to be a father soon, and he realized the ocean was his to sail, he would teach his child his ways and bring Adrienne with him soon.

He owed Alexander his life for all of it.

"I swear on my life, Mon Ami, I will rescue you. And together we will find Eliza."  Lafayette whispered.

He gazed at the bottle in his hand. A letter from Alexander and the location of where he was at. In a few months they would reach the island. His guide to find him.

"I won't let you die alone in that island." Lafayette set the bottle down and walked out.

He never realized how powerful being Captain felt. No-he shouldn't think like that. Alex was captain and that's how it will always be.

"Captain Thomas is making his trip to France." Maria Reynolds said sharpining her knife. Her eye patch covering her other brown eye.

Lafayette didn't ask her how she knew that. "That is not our concern, our top priority is Alex."

Peggy limped forward, her wooden leg slipping on the wet flood. "Should I be lookout tonight?" She asked politely.

"Of course."

With a soft squeal Peggy went up to the lookout station, Maria right behind her.

Though Lafayette hated to admit it, the ship had been better off without Eliza. Sure Eliza was sweet and kind, but she was also very judgamental. She did not belive in same-sex couples and believed there was only two genders. She hated the ocean and brought misery to Alexander, who did nothing but love her. He loved her, but he loved the oceans as well. Since Eliza was gone, Peggy and Maria were able to be together, along with two other low-ranking crew mates known as Jeremy and Michael. 
(Edit- i done bamboozled you all, it's not BMC micheal and Jeremy. Nonono. Its Mike Schmidt and Jeremy Fitzgerald from Fnaf. Ha. suck on that)

The only one who hated her absence was Alexander.

If it made their Captain happy, The crew would look everywhere. leaving no stone un turned. The entire crew was more dedicated to this mission; getting Alexander back.

"Soon." They all thought in union. "We will find him."

Alexander was more than a captain.

He was family.