Blonde

Park Jimin

'Oppa~! Please date me~!' A girl wearing a short skirt and a crop top shouted.

I just smiled at her.

'Jimin-oppa~! You're so handsome~!' A girl wearing a red dress yelled.

I winked at her. The girls around her squealed.

'Oppa~! Please be mine~!' A man's voice shouted.

Oh, a fanboy. I smiled at him.

I'm really the next International Playboy.

I reached to my lockers and there's no on around the area. I stacked my stuffs to my locker.

Classes already ended. I heaved a deep sigh.

Ugh... So tiring...

I maybe the next International Playboy but I don't neglect my studies. I'm not smart like Namjoon-hyung, but I still get high marks.

Maybe I should get some fresh air. My last subject really wrecked my mind.

I walked to the stairs leading to rooftop. While walking I looked at my phone at started typing.

Jinnie-hyung
[Hyung! Let's have dinner together. Let's meet to our usual place. I'll just do something. See you~]
SENT✓

I saw that reached the door to the rooftop. I checked my phone again to see if Jin'hyung replied as I slowly pushed the door. When I looked up, I saw someone.

I saw a girl wearing a black hoodie and she's getting ready to... Jump?

My eyes widen and panic rushed through me.

'NO!' I shouted and I saw the girl startled and almost lost her balance. She looked at me and she looked scared.

'What are you doing?!' She just looked at me.

Oh shoot! I shouldn't have yelled at her! She might just jump over! And I don't want to witness that.

I raised my hands and slowly approached her.

'Please, come down from there.' I'm still walking towards her.

'Come down here, please.' She just looked at me. I only have few steps towards her.

She slowly sat on the pavement and she looked down. Just a few steps...

'Don't do this.' My heart beats faster.

'You don't have to do this.' I told her.

She remained in her position and I saw her holding her chest.

Lee Yoonji

I slowly sat at the pavement, while calming my heart.

'You don't have to do this.' He said. I clutched my shirt, feeling my heart.

I almost died! If I didn't balanced myself quick I might fall!

'Please, come down.' He said.

That scared the hell out of me! It's because of this guy.

'You still have a lot of choices, please—' I cut him.

'YYAHH! Are you going to kill me!?' I snapped at him and I saw him flinched.

'No! I'm here to help—' I jumped over. Of course, to his side not on the other.

'Help?! You startled me!' I looked at him and I saw how scared and confused he looks.

'Hey! You're going to jump that's why I yelled! I panicked!' He yelled.

I fixed my hood and walked pass him with bumping my shoulder to him.

'Hey—' I ignored him, I just walked.

I glanced at him while walking and I saw his confused face.

That idiot...

Of course I know I him! He's the so called 'Fairy Prince' at this campus. I always heard the girls gossiping about him.

What is he doing here anyway?! The school already ended, 20 mins ago! Tsk!

Park Jimin

What... Just... Happen?

I was left standing here on the rooftop. I was confused, I mean why did she get mad?

I got startled when my phone rung. I answer it.

'Hello?'

📱{Chim! Where are you? We're hear already!}

It's Seokjin-hyung.

'Yeah. I'm coming.' I told him.

📱{Okay, see you.}

Then he hanged up.

I looked at the door where the girl exited.

Who is she? Why she looks like she's going to jump?