Distraction

"Breathe."

Lee Yoonji

It's Monday morning and I was on the rooftop. I'm still thinking what Siyeon-noona said last time.

I looked at the clouds above.

Why do I feel like I just forgot to breathe?

I closed my eyes.

Breathe? Can I even do that?

And suddenly, I heard the rooftop's door opened. I opened my eyes and looked down at the door. Well, I'm sitting at the top of the doorway.

I rolled my eyes when I saw a blonde hair.

Why is he here again?

He was scanning the place, looking for something. I didn't make a sound to see what is he going to do.

'Where is she?' I heard him say.

I tilt my head and narrowed my eyes.

Is he looking for me?

I was only looking at him. When he turned around to leave he saw me looking at him.

He got startled.

Third Person

'Oh! Aish... You scared me.' Jimin said to her.

She just narrowed her eyes to him.

'What are you doing here again?' She asked.

'Well, it's lunch time and I need to relax a little bit.' He said and she just scoffed.

'Aren't you going to do your usual rounds?' Jimin looked at her confused.

'Usual rounds?' He asked.

Yoonji stood up and jump down to where he is.

'Yeah. You're usual rounds.' Yoonji looked at him. 'Looking for girls to flirt for a quick hook up.'

Jimin looked shocked.

'Hey! I'm not!' Yoonji just raised her eyebrow. He scratched his nape. 'I don't do hook ups.'

Yoonji rolled her eyes and walked past him.

'And why are you even talking to me? We're not friends.' Yoonji said.

'Hey! I gave you food!' Yoonji heard him said. She looked at him past her shoulder.

'So?' She said.

'Well... I don't give food to just anyone!' Jimin said and she just raised her eyebrow.

'Not my problem.' Yoonji faced him and crossed her arms. 'And how can you be sure that I took it? Or ate it?'

He looked unsure.

'W-well--' She cut him.

'And why are you talking to me like we're friends?' She frowned.

'I told you, we're friends.' Yoonji frowned at him. 'Remember the note?' He said.

'But I didn't say yes. And I don't need one.' Yoonji said.

'But still I want you to be my friend.' He said.

'You want to die?' Yoonji said and Jimin was taken aback. 'I told you, stay away from me.'

Yoonji looked straight at him. More like giving him a dead stare.

'If this is one of your tactics to get a girl, it's not going to work at me.' Yoonji turned around and walked to the railings. 'And for the last time, stay away from me.'

'I can't.' Jimin said to her and she snapped her head to looked at him pissed.

'What?' Yoonji gritted her teeth.

'I said, I can't.' Jimin crossed his arms. 'You owe me one.' Yoonji got confused.

'I owe you what?' Yoonji got shocked on what he said.

'Well, remember when you got drunk? I let you slept in my house and on my bed. My mom made you a breakfast. And you didn't even say thank you.' Jimin said to her.

'Then thank you, happy?' Yoonji said in irritated tone.

'Nope.' Jimin said making a pop sound at the end. 'I want you to be my friend first before I accept that.'

Yoonji looked at him like he's going crazy. Jimin walked slowly to where she is and when he reached her, he leaned a little so their faces can be even. Jimin put one of his charming smile on his face.

'You're a charmer. Can we be friends?' Jimin said in a soft manner, but Yoonji took it in an opposite manner.

Yoonji glared at him and in just a second, Jimin was on the floor.

Holding his bleeding nose.

[Okay~! Another chapter~!

Thank you for reading~!

Please, don't forget to vote or comment~!

You're amazing~! 💜

Seokjimin0105]