Mom

Lee Yoonji

Don't look back, Yoonji. Don't look back.

After telling Jimin to go home, I walked fast as I could. When I turned to the left corner, I let out a tense breathe. I face-palmed myself.

Great. Just great. Of all people, really? Park Jimin?

I really don't know how I'm going to face Jimin after what happen. Not when I kind of threathen him.

I'm kind of rude and savage sometimes. I am like that to everyone. But it's uncomfortably for me knowing someone saw me in that state.

Especially, Park Jimin.

No, I don't like-like him, like a crush. Its just that, I barely know him.

I looked around to see where I am at the moment. I sighed.

What now?

I looked at the morning sky. It's clear blue and the sun is not that hot. It just giving off some warmth. I hugged myself and start walking.

I don't know if I should hurry to go home or not because I also don't know if my dad is still there.

I still don't know, if I'm ready to see him.

As I continue to walked, I saw the convenient store, where I was the last time.

What did I do last night? Jimin was about to say something. What was that?

My pounding head was just getting worst when I'm trying to remember it. So I just shake off my thoughts.

I was about to passed by the store when I saw Yongjin with his bike. His eyes found me.

'Noona!' He rode his bike to me. 'Where were you? Mom's looking for you.' He said.

I just stared at him.

'Noona? You okay?' I blinked at him.

'Ah, Yongjin.' I just nod at him.

The heck Yoonji...

He just stared at me. I scratched my nape.

'Somewhere... I just went somewhere.' I told him.

'Somewhere?' I just hummed yes. 'Uh... Sohee-noona,' I looked at him. 'She's also looking for you. She looks worried, did something happen?' I averted my eyes to him.

'Nothing.' I felt his big eyes analysing me.

'Noona?' I looked at him and gave him a small smile.

'Let's go home, Yongjin. Maybe they're looking for you too.' And walked passed him.

I heard him fixed his bike and followed me.

The entire walk was silent. Yongjin doesn't ask me questions.

We reached home after fifteen minutes and Yongjin informed everyone that we're home.

As we entered I saw my sister; Lee Sohee; standing on the hallway. I just nod at her and placed my shoes under the cabinet.

I felt that she wanted to say something but I refused to look at her. I just looked down and walked straight to the stairs.

I noticed that my dad wasn't there.

I was about to go up when my mom came out to the kitchen and called me. She went straight to me.

'We need to talk.' Then she went to my room.

I know she's going to my room. She always do that whenever she wanted to have a talk.

I sighed and followed her.

Third Person POV

Yoonji entered her room and saw her mom standing at the center of the room.

'I'm here Mom.' Her mom faced her and looked so serious. And it kind of scared her.

'Your dad is very disappointed when he learned that you're not in your room. Where were you?' She shoot her question. Yoonji just looked down.

When did he not feel disappointed at me?

'Where were you, Yoonji?' Yoonji closed her eyes and opened it when she looked at her mom.

'I'm sorry Mom. Promise, I'll never do that again.' She said.

'I'm asking where were you.' Her mom asked again.

Yoonji...

'I'm sorry Mom, I went to my... Uh... Friends house. And I forgot the time and fell asleep ---' She got cut.

'You forgot?' Yoonji looked at her mom. 'I expect better from you Yoonji.' She blinked her eyes from her words.

Yoonji didn't know what to response.

'You're on the right age. You should know the right things now.'

She still not talking. Her mom inhaled a deep breathe.

'I thought when I agreed on you studying in Seoul, you'll be better.' Her mom sighed a heavy breathe.

'I'm expecting for you to be responsible. Next time think of your actions. Think about the people around you. Stop being a kid and grow up. Think like your age. Even what you did at the dinner is not acceptable.'

Yoonji looked down.

'I hope this won't happen again. You better know your actions next time. Do you understand?'

Yoonji just nod.

She heard her mom sighed again and murmurmed something but she still heard it.

'If only you agree going with Sohee. Maybe you'll be like her.'

And Yoonji's world stop.

Her mom said something before closing the door but she didn't hear it.

She stood in the middle of her room, looking at her feet.

She only thought her mom's words that kept on repeating in her head.

"Maybe you'll be like her."

And that made her realize.

No one's beside her.

[Ouch....

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment.

Oh I changed my profile to Yoonji's profile.

For fun, of course. You can asked her anything and she will try to answer it.

Well, thank you again~!! 💜💜💜

Seokjimin0105]