First Day

Lee Yoonji

It was Monday afternoon. And instead of going to work, I'm here at Cinematography Office.

I called Siyeon-noona and she  understood it and let me take a day off today. She said it's okay because I worked at my day off last time.

And now I'm here, standing in front of six guys, I've never met. Well, except to the school's president.

'Yoonji-ssi, we're so glad you've made it. In case you forgot, I'm Namjoon; School's President and the Club Leader.' The dimpled guy behind the table said. I looked at him.

'This is Kim Seokjin. The club's vice president.' Namjoon pointed the blonde guy from his left.

'Hello.' The blonde bowed and smiled.

'This is Kim Taehyung. The club's photographer.' He pointed another blonde guy which is sitting on the couch while holding a camera.

'Hello~!' The guy smiled and waved.

'This is Jeon Jungkook, the youngest and the one in charge of video making and editing.' A peach haired guy politely bowed.

'This is Jung Hoseok, our finance manager together with Min Yoongi.' He pointed to the sunshine guy and a pale guy.

Well, he looked like sunshine and the other guy's skin is pale.

'Hello! I'm Hoseok, call me Hobi and that's Yoongi-hyung.' The sunshine guy said and pointed the "Yoongi-hyung" whose sleeping on the couch.

'Guys, this is Yoonji. She will be with us for a month and she will help for our preparation in the up coming contest.' Namjoon said, finishing the introduction.

'Welcome to our club.' All of them said in chorus.

I just nod a little and looked at them without any emotion.

'Oh, and our main model is not here --' Namjoon was speaking when the door behind me suddenly opened. As I turn, a brown haired guy emerged from the door.

'Namjoon-hyung! I heard we have --' The guy stopped from his tracks.

'And he's here. I guess I don't need to introduce you to him.' Namjoon continued. I just rolled my eyes and looked at Namjoon again.

'So, what will I do now?' I said uninterested.

[Do any of you waited for an update? 😅

I'm really sorry for not updating for so long~! I started at school and preparing our upcoming concert.

To those who patiently waited, thank you~! You're amazing~ 😘

Please comment or vote~!
Highly appreciated~!

P.S. What's your thoughts or feelings about BTS Comeback?
Me, I'm excited~!

And #Epiphany is really an amazing song. It moved me. Seokjin is amazing. 😭😍💜💜💜

Seokjimin0105☘]