Brothers

Lee Yoonji

It's Monday afternoon and I'm on the club's office. Well, I got here early and waiting for the others.

I looked around the room and for a club's office, this quite felt cozy. Like you're not really on a student's club but rather home.

Home...

I looked at the wall on my right side. It has a lot of photos on it. I already saw it since the day I got here but didn't want to be an intruder to their personal corner in first meeting.

I looked at each photo. They're all looked so young in some photos and there some recent photos too.

I smiled warmly at how close they are. Each photos screams family. It really shows that they're not just students who share the same interest, they're like brothers.

Brothers from different bloodlines.

I was lost in my own thoughts that I didn't hear the door opened.

'Yoonji?' I got startled by it and turn my head to the voice. 'You're a bit early.' I slightly nod at him.

'My last subject got cancelled and I decided to just wait you guys here.' I said and leaned on the table behind me.

'Ah. I just received a message from Namjoon. He'll be late a little because of his last subject and the others, well they should be here already. Those brats.' Seokjin rant like a mom. I smiled a little for that.

'You're really that close.' He looked at me. 'You always asked an update from them.' I said. He frowned a bit and put down his things on the couch.

'Aren't you supposed to check out your friends? Or their where abouts?' He said while sitting on one of the swivel chairs, facing me. I looked on their pictures.

'I don't know. I never had one.' I softly. I looked at his direction. 'You guys are the first one I've hang out to, so I never know.' I said on a small voice.

Seokjin looked a bit stunned right there. He just looked at me and not saying a word. I realized what I said and looked away.

Third Person POV

Kim Seokjin stunned for a second there. He didn't know Yoonji was like this. He was about to say something when the door opened. They both looked at the door.

'Uh? Jin-hyung? You're already here?' It's Taehyung with Jimin.

'Yah! You brats! Your classes already done earlier than mine but still I came here before you. Now we made Yoonji wait for us.' He hit them with his note pad.

'Aww! Wait, Yoonji?' Taehyung asked.

They looked and find her sitting on the edge of the table, arms crossed. She just nod her head. As if on cue, Jungkook came in.

'Yoonji! Good thing you're here! I'll show you something.' Jungkook said and placed his thing on his table and set his laptop. She went to Jungkook and they start talking things to themselves.

The three guys just looked at them, dwelled with their own thoughts.

Taehyung, looking at Jimin and guessing what's his feelings about the closeness of Jungkook and Yoonji.

Jimin, still thinking how he will asked Jungkook about how come he's closed with Yoonji.

And Seokjin. He's still thinking on what Yoonji said to him earlier.

Also Yoonji. She's thinking about what  she said to Seokjin. She don't know why she said that to him. It just slipped out from her mouth.

[Super duper late update. Is there someone still waiting for the updates?

I'm really sorry. I got side tracked?

Thank you for thoss people who still waits and reads. Thank you very much. I'll try to update whenever I can.

Min Yoongi's Birthday is coming~!
Aren't you excited? 😍😍

Can I get a vote and comment?
Really, thank you so much.

Seokjimin0105☘]