Happy

Third View POV

After weeks of preparation, they finally finished the short film. They already submit the film to BigHit Entertainment and now they're just waiting for the results, which will happen today.

Namjoon and Seokjin went to the dean's office to have an update to the result.

"Do you think we'll get in?" Jungkook asked.

"Eeyy~ Don't be like that. We have the smartest brain in our team. I'm sure we're definitely in." Taehyung said.

"And we have our best cinematographer. We'll do great." Yoongi patted Jungkook's shoulder.

Yoonji also had the same question as Jungkook. She knew how these people worked hard for the short film. She basically experienced it first hand.

A lot of crumpled papers, disposable coffee cups, water bottles, chocolate wrappers and take out boxes every night. A lot of overnights for brainstorming and filming. Good thing the school allows them to had a little camp on their office whenever they had to because of some scenes needed to be taken early in the morning.

After a few hours, Namjoon and Seokjin entered the room. Seokjin didn't look to anyone and just walked straight to the couch. While Namjoon went to seat on his respective chair.

'So? How was it?' Hoseok asked the two. Seokjin just sighed.

'It was—' Seokjin said but cut off by Yoongi.

'We're in.' Yoongi announced. All of them looked at Yoongi.

'Uh... How—'

'Because Namjoon can't act that's why.'

And all of them looked at Namjoon who failing to hide his smile but eventually smiled showing his dimples.

'Yah! I told you to not smile!' Seokjin laughed at Namjoon and now both of them are laughing.

'Sorry, hyung but their faces are really funny especially Hoseokie.' Namjoon said between his laughs.

'So, we really got in?' Jungkook asked.

'Yes Kookie. We are.' Seokjin said smiling.

All of the youngsters shouted in their happy voices. Hoseok danced his victory dance and Jungkook joined him. Taehyung and Jimin hugged each other.

All of them are beaming with happiness. All them are all smiles. They can't stop saying good things to each other. They can't stop hugging each other. They even plan things to celebrate for their win. They're mouth streched wide because of the excitement.

Even Yoonji.

She was smiling to them. Even laughing at how funny Jungkook and Hoseok danced.

For the first time, she smiled.

And she knows.

It's a real one.

[I'm back~! Sorry for the late upload. I hope someone still reads this.

Sorry for the typo or grammar error. I immediately published it.

Thank you for reading.
See yah next update~

Seokjimin0105☘]