Distracted

Lee Yoonji

'Thank you and come again.' I bowed to the costumers who just left. I wiped and cleared the tables and I put the chairs in place.

I really need a distraction for the moment that why I went to work even though it's my day off.

Good thing Siyeon-noona needed an extra hand and I gladly obliged.

I went to the kitchen and put the dirty dishes. I saw Siyeon-noona came out from the back door.

'Yoonji.' She called me. I looked at her and bowed a little. 'I'm sorry I called you even though it's your day off.'

'Oh no, it's okay. I don't have anything to do also. And I also needed some distraction.' I said and went to clean the plates.

'Distraction? Why? Something happened?' She asked.

Okay, that slipped from my mouth. Great, Yoonji.

'Yoonji?' I looked at her. I just shaked my head.

'Nothing noona. Just school works.' I said and continued to do my work.

I felt her eyes on me but I just ignored it and keep myself busy.

'Yoonji. You know that I'm here for you, right?' I stopped and looked at her. 'And I treat you as my little sister.' She smiled at me.

I just nod and she walked passed at me.

'Yoonji?' I looked at her.

'Sometimes, we don't really need distraction.' She smiled at me.

'Sometimes, we just need to breathe.' She said then left me there thinking.

I looked at the plates in front of me.

'We just need to breathe.'

[Thank you for the thousand plus reads~!!

And sorry for the late update. And a short one.

Please continue reading this~!
Please vote and comment~!

Thank you so much~! 💜💜💜

Seokjimin0105☘]