Film

Third Person POV

It's Saturday. And today is started to shoot the short film. They decided that Jimin will be the best pick to do the film.

They currently filming the scene where Jimin will be lovely, soft and cute inside the blanket. Well, it was supposed to be cute and lovely.

'Ah! Park Jimin! Don't do that! It should be cute! It shouldn't be R-18!' Jungkook complained.

'Yah. I'm doing my best here and use honorifics! I'm two years older than you!' Jimin says back. Jungkook sighed.

'Namjoon-hyung, I'm getting tired of him.' Jungkook sighed and pouted. Jimin glared at him.

'Let's take a break. I'll just get some refreshments.' Seokjin said and went to the convenient store near the place.

'Yah, Jiminie. Do it properly. Don't you know how to be cute?' Taehyung said.

'Should I show you?' Hobi said and do some aegyo and laughed.

'Hobi-hyung you just made me feel tired.' Jimin said. Taehyung just nod.

'You ungrateful brats.' And he chased them around the room.

All of them are in the film site, which is on the school's building. They use one of the function rooms and turned it into a bed room. They all brainstormed for what should we do for the film and they came up with this concept.

Seokjin came with the refreshments and Yoonji helped him distributing the drinks to all members. She went to Jungkook handing his drink.

'You looked a bit off. What's wrong?' She asked and sat on the chair beside him. Jungkook said a little thank you and sighed.

'I want it to be a cute and innocent scene but Jimin-hyung don't get it.' Jungkook said and pouted, like he was thinking.

Yoonji looked at the bed and she thought an idea. She walked to the bed and Jungkook just stared at her. Yoonji sat on the bed and lifted the blanket. She draped the yellow blanky over herself.

'Why don't we do this?' She covered herself with the blanket and opened it wide. She tilted her head and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook became Jungshook. 'Well?'

Jungkook made a gasp and the others heard him. They looked at Jungkook then Yoonji.

'What? What happen?' Hobi asked them. Yoonji looked at Hobi and shrugged her shoulders. Jungkook run to his camera and turned it on.

'Do it again.' Jungkook said and aimed the camera to Yoonji. Yoonji repeat her gesture earlier. She took off the blanket to her face, tilted her head and looked at them.

They said 'wow' in chorus with different rage of voices. Jungkook saved the video and smiled big.

'I didn't know you had this side, Yoonji.' Yoongi said and smiled at her. Yoonji frowned at him not getting what he was saying.

'My heartu! My heartu!' Hobi said while clutching his chest.

'I don't know if my eyes are deceiving me but she looks really adorable.' Namjoon said it to Seokjin.

'Jungkook, give me a copy of that later.' Seokjin said and Jungkook gave him an okay sign.

'Did you see it Jimin? That's what you call soft and cute.' Taehyung said and looked at Jimin.

They all looked at him and Yoonji also looked at him. Like, they were waiting for his answer.

Jimin also became jungshook. That caught him off guard. He just looked at Yoonji and she also looking at him.

That's really cute.

'Jimin-ssi.' Jungkook called him. Jimin snapped his head to Jungkook. He cleared his throat.

'Ah, yeah. I get it now.' Jimin said and made a swig from his drink.

'Okay. Let's continue filming so we can go home early.' Namjoon said and the boys went to their assigned places. Hobi swayed his arms to Jimin's shoulder.

'You okay, Jimin-ssi?' Hobi asked in a teasing manner. Jimin looked at him and nod a yes. Hobi laughed at him and pat his butt.

He went to the bed and Yoonji went beside JK helping monitoring the shots. Yoonji and Jimin made an eye contact.

'Hyung, just copy what Yoonji did earlier and maybe give a smile.' Jungkook instructed to Jimin. He just nod and continue the film.

He looked at Yoonji whose beyond the camera. He will definitely won't forget Yoonji's expression.

[Isn't that adorable? Is Jiminie getting flustered? Oh well~!

Thank you for those people who followed me and still waiting for my updates. Writer's block, I guess.

But thank you for supporting!
Can I get a vote and comment? I highly appreciate it. 'til next update!

Seokjimin0105 ☘]