Drunk

Park Jimin

'It's 5 dollars, sir~...' I gave the lady on the counter one of my famous eye smile and give her my payment.

I saw how her cheeks turned pink. He punched something on the computer and the cashier's vault opened.

'Here's your change, sir~.' She handed me my change.

'Thanks.' I winked at her before walking away. I heard her giggled at the counter and sighed dreamily. I smirked.

International Playboy indeed.

I went out from the store and I was about to walked the other way when I saw someone familiar on one of the tables outside the store.

Is that... Yoonji?

I looked at the figure intently. It's the same black hoodie. The same short black hair. My brows raised surprised.

Yes! That's her. But what is doing here? And why is she drinking alone?

I was contemplating if I'll just let her be or go to her. And I chose the latter because I saw that she opened another can and looked again to the sky.

It's the curiosity, nothing else.

I walked up to her and slowly sat down on the chair opposite of her. She doesn't react or anything at all. I don't know if she's ignoring me or she just didn't notice me.

And I'm seeing it again.

The one I can't name of. Her eyes are shining, and why does it looked like sad?

I don't know if what I'm seeing is real but her eyes shows vulnerability. It looks like if something touch her, she will break easily.

I was about to call her, when she snapped her head in front and looked at me.

It got me startled and froze on the spot. She didn't even flinched when she saw me. It surprised me.

'You...' She said looking at me.

Oh shoot...

I gaped my mouth, trying to say something but nothing came out.

'I... Umm...' She just scoffed at me and drink again.

'I already saw you earlier.' My eyes got bigger when she said that. 'I even saw how you flirt to the girl in the counter.' She drink again and looked at the sky.

I made myself a little comfortable on the chair. I'm still a bit cautious with the girl in front of me.

She's intimidating, okay?

'You saw me?' I asked, trying to make a conversation.

'Yup.' She said, making a pop sound at the end.

Alright, one of the signs when a person is drunk.

I looked at the cans in front of me.

One... Two... It's her second can. But she already look drunk?

'I'm very observant.' I looked at her when she said that.

'You are?' I asked. She's still looking at the sky while talking to me.

'Yes, I am.' She drank again. I crossed my arms on the table and looked at her intently.

'Really? What more?' I asked. Might as well know who is she.

A booze can't keep secrets. I knew about that.

'And I hate you.' She said without looking.

I was taken aback from what she said.

Hate? She hate me?

'What?' I asked then she looked at me.

'I said, I hate you.' Her eyes are fluttering. I got confused on what she said.

'You hate me?' She nodded. 'Why?'

She put down her can with a thud and leaned on the chair while looking at me.

'Because you're smiling.' My brows raised.

I got confused. She hate me just because I'm smiling?

'What?' I'm frowning.

'I hate you.' She said and I saw her eyes almost closing.

'Why?' I asked while looking at her.

'Because you're smiling.' She said and then she placed her right palm under her chin.

'Uh, you already said that and I'm asking why you hate my smile.' I asked again.

'I'm very observant, you know.' She said. Again. Her eyes are closed now.

'Uh.. Yoonji-ssi?' I slightly shaked her arms. She opened her both eyes.

'I already saw you earlier. And you're flirting with the woman at the counter.' She mumbled and closed her eyes again. I narrowed my eyes.

Okay, she's drunk.

'Yoonji-ssi? You should go home.' I shake her arms again and her head just fell to the table. 'Yoonji?'

I only heard slurred and mumbled words.

'Yoonji? Yah, Yoonji...' I kept on shaking her but she doesn't respond.

Great. Now you're in trouble Jimin.

'Yoonji, do you have a phone.' I only heard some snoring.

Great, now she's sleeping.

I looked at her figure again.

I don't know but seeing her drunk doesn't amused me. I mean, I saw a lot of girls get drunk and more worst than her but this situation isn't right.

Even her drunk state, she looks sad and vulnerable.

I shook my head.

Stop it Jimin. It's not helping.

I looked at her figure again and think hard.

Well I guess I have no choice.

[Sorry for the wait... 😅😄😅😄

Oh and I don't know anything about a person being drunk. 😁😁😁

Well, I got drunk one time and they told me I talked and kissed the BTS poster. 😂😂😆😆 And I can't even remember!

Oh, well just ignore what I said.

Thanks for reading~!

Please Vote and Comment~! 😘😘😍😍

Hope you're having a great day...

P.S. I'm really sorry if I took too long to update. I'm kinda busy for my upcoming theater plays.

Don't worry, once I finished every plays, I'll try to update more. Thanks for understanding~!

Seokjimin☘]