Punishment

Third Person

Wednesday morning, Yoonji found herself sitting inside the counselor's office with a student.

'I guess you know why you're here Ms. Lee.' Said Mr. Bang Shinhyuk; the Counselor.

'I'm sorry sir, but I don't have any idea.' She says in non-interested tone.

'Well, this is Mr. Kim Namjoon, the school's Student Council President.' Yoonji looked at the guy. The guy gave her a small nod and dimpled smile. She ignored him and just looked back at Mr. Bang.

'Well, Mr. Kim said that The Cinematography Club needs help and they chose you to be their manager.' Mr. Bang said. Yoonji's brows creased.

'Excuse me? What?' She said.

'You'll be there new manager.' Mr. Bang said.

'Wait. Why would I f*ucking do that?' Yoonji blurted out from the shock and confusion.

'Watch your words, young lady.' Mr. Bang warned.

'I... I'm sorry sir. I just didn't get it. Why would I be a part of that club?' Yoonji asked again.

Yoonji was far more shocked. She's confused and annoyed at the same time.

First, she has no idea who's this Namjoon guy is. And second, she don't know anything about this club they're talking about.

'Well Yoonji-ssi, I heard you did something wrong to one of their members and instead of giving you suspension, the club asked for your help.' Mr. Bang explained.

Yoonji looked at the guy sitting at the couch inside the room. Kim Namjoon didn't say anything the whole time.

What are they talking about?

Then it clicked to Yoonji. She narrowed her eyes to the guy.

That must be it.

Yoonji looked at the councilor again.

'What if I didn't agree?' She asked.

'We'll proceed to the your first penalty, which is suspending you for a week.' Mr. Bang said.

Yoonji was about to say okay but stopped when she heard the next thing.

'And then we'll informed your parents.' Mr. Bang said and it caught her off guard.

No way.

'You violated a campus rule Ms. Lee but I'm giving you a consideration. And Mr. Kim insisted that I should at least give you a chance.' Mr. Bang continued.

Yoonji looked at the guy again and he's looking at her too. Namjoon just gave her a smile. Mr. Bang cleared his throat and Yoonji looked at him again.

'You can also think this as an extra credits. You choose Ms. Lee.' Mr. Bang said.

Yoonji inhaled a deep breathe.

Do I have a choice?

Yoonji looked at the guy sitting on the couch.

'For how long?' She asked. Namjoon smiled at her.

'A month.' Namjoon replied.

Yoonji's brows raised up.

A month?

'So, it means. You're going to cooperate, Ms. Lee?' Mr. Bang asked.

Yoonji closed her eyes.

Do I really have choice?

Yoonji nodded.

After that meeting:

'Thank you Uncle for doing this favor to us.' Namjoon said.

'No problem, son. It's the least I can do for your club.' Mr. Bang said and patted his back.

'I'll see you tomorrow, Uncle. I'll go now.' Namjoon bowed and take his leave.

He went straight to the club's office. He saw all of them sitting and having fun inside the office.

'Joon!' It's Seokjin. 'How was it?' He asked.

'She agreed.' Namjoon smiled.

'Really?' Taehyung said when he heard it. Namjoon nodded.

'Are you sure about this, hyung?' Jungkook asked. He nodded again.

'Jimin will be surprise.' Namjoon said and grin.

They all laughed.

[Thanks for reading~!

Please comment and vote!

Thank you for supporting!

P.S. Jung Hoseok killed the #InMyFeelingsChallenge. Literally #HopeOnTheStreet

You're amazing 💜💜💜😙😙😙

Seokjimin0105☘]