Warning

*Third Person

Today is Saturday and its been a 3 days since Jimin saw the girl on the rooftop. Namjoon gave him a copy of the girl's profile.

Jimin was on the his apartment's kitchen and holding a piece of paper. It's Lee Yoonji's profile.

'Don't ever come back here and leave me alone' Her words and her expression are stuck on his head.

Who is she?

He's busy looking at the Yoonji's profile when his phone beep.

💬1 Message Received
Kookie: Hyung~! Where are you? We're at Namjoonie-hyung's place. Come here!

He smiled and glanced at Yoonji's profile. He sighed and went to his bedroom to change.

Park Jimin

I'm at Namjoon-hyung's place. Taehyung and Jungkook were playing some games, Yoongi-hyung was lying on the 3-seat couch watching the bickering of each other who were playing. Namjoon-hyung was on his room, looking for something. And I'm on the single couch looking on my phone.

We don't have classes today, except Hobi-hyung and Jin-hyung. They have extra classes. Jin-hyung is graduating, that's why he has classes. Hobi-hyung has an organization meeting at school; he's the President of Dance Club. But they'll be here later according to Namjoon-hyung.

Suddenly the door opened.

'We're here~!' It's Hobi-hyung.

'Hi hyung.' Taehyung and Jungkook said without giving him a glance. They're still busy in the game.

'Yah! You're so mean. You didn't even looked at me!' Hobi-hyung pouted.

'You see each other everyday. Don't be such a baby. And stop pouting, it doesn't suit you.' It's Yoongi-hyung cringing. Savage as always.

'Let me sit.' Suddenly Hobi-hyung pushed aside by Jin-hyung. I laughed.

'Yah! My body hurts.' Hobi-hyung still pouting.

'Aigoo... I'm tired. So many paper works.' Jin-hyung leaned his body on the couch.

'You sound old.' Jungkook teased and I just laughed. Jin-hyung suddenly sit-up.

'Oh yeah! I really love being old! I really love my age and because you're younger than me that's why your won't feel this wonderful feeling, eh?! Because you're not old!' He said and we all just laughed.

'Namjoon-hyung~! I'm hungry~!' Taehyung said. Then as if on cue, Namjoon-hyung comes out from his room.

'Well, who wants pizza?' He asked. And we all agreed.

While waiting for the pizza, we decided to watch a movie. Taehyung and Jungkook were on the floor while the rest of us occupying the couches. Namjoon-hyung was sitting beside me.

'So, did you find anything about the girl?' I looked at him.

'Yeah. Well, I know her name now.' I told him. All their gazes are on me.

'What's her name, hyung?' I looked downed to Jungkook.

'Her name is Lee Yoonji and she's 20 years old.' I told them.

'What else did you find?' Hobi-hyung asked. I looked at him.

'Her records are basics, that's why I didn't find anything.' I sighed.

'Why are you sighing? Oh, you're curious about her, am I right? You want to know more about her.' Jin-hyung suddenly said and teased me. I turned my head at him.

Am I curious about her? Then, if yes, why?

I was about to say something when the doorbell rang.

'Excuse me! Your pizza is here!' Someone said on the door. I stood up.

'I'll get this.' I walked to the door.

When I opened it, I froze on my place. It's Lee Yoonji. She was looking at me like I was to her.

*Third Person

'Jiminie? You okay?' Taehyung asked and went beside Jimin. 'What are you doing?' He snatched the card on his hand and gave it to the delivery girl.

'Thank you, please sign here.' After Taehyung signed, Yoonji bowed slightly and walked away.

'Yah, Jimin.' Taehyung called him and to his surprised, Jimin run to the delivery girl. He called for his hyungs.

'Hyung! Looked at Jimin!' All of them run on Taehyung's spot. They saw Jimin talking to the delivery girl.

'What's happening?' Jungkook asked. All their eyes are popping out because of shock. Namjoon snapped his fingers.

'Oh, right! That's her!' He said. And all of them looked at him.

'That's her?!' They were shocked.

'Daebak~.' It's Hoseok and they looked back to Jimin.

Park Jimin

When I saw her retreating back, I run to her. I don't know what got into me but I just run to stop her.

'Wait!' I called to her but she just went to her scooter and put on her helmet. I went in front of her. She looked at me annoyed.

'What?' She asked in a cold voice and I just stood there unable to speak. I don't know why I stopped her.

'U-um...' I stuttered because I don't know what I have to say.

'If you don't have anything to say, I'll go.' She started her scooter. I looked down and stepped aside.

'And one more thing,' I looked up and saw her looking at me. 'Don't talked to me as if we were friends. I'm warning you.' Then she drove off. I just followed her with my gazed until I can't see her anymore. I sighed.

Why is she so intimidating?