2

Dimitri Pov:

I was scared, Everyone left Roza alone yesterday, but I had to face her today. 

I couldn't get any sleep at all last night just thinking about what Alberta had said. She was right, Roza had been going through a lot and had the right to get mad. 

*Knock* *Knock* 

" Belikov" Alberta said coming out of her room. 

"Umm, May I speak to Roza?" 

"You can, But come with me first," She said and started to walk, it wasn't a question it was an order so I followed. 

She went to the cafe and got some coffee. We took a seat as she started to speak. 

"Belikov, Be careful, She's still burning, she hasn't calmed down completely. And if plan on acting like you don't have feelings for her for the rest of your life then there's no point in talking to her" 

"I'm not!.... It's  what's right" 

"Belikov, we both know that is not right, what you and Rose have is so special and beautiful, don't throw that away." She said with a kind smile. 

"I know if anyone can pull off being a guardian and having a relationship it's you two. " She added with a smile. 

"She said she hates me. And I wouldn't be shocked if that's the truth from the way I treated her" 

What I said was true, Rose doesn't have a reason to love me anymore, I have just hurt her and that's it. I couldn't give her anything, my life belonged to the Moroi and there wasn't something I can do or give to Roza if my own life wasn't mine. 

"She can't hate you. Rose either has soulmates or enemies no in between, if she cares about you she will care about you forever unconditionally" Alberta seemed happy with Roza and me. 

"You're happy about our relationship?" I asked shocked 

"Yes, I'm happy that Rose found someone who actually loves her, not her looks, not her reputation" 

------------------------------------

A/N short and simple! hope you enjoyed!