6

Jake Pov

I set in the car thinking about everything.
Rose and I and our relationship was so special once until I destroyed it.
Rose and I were young when we first met.

Rose was 4 and I was 5. Sometimes you fall in love at the wrong time then life hits you hard.
On Roses 12th birthday I asked her out and she said yes.

Our relationship had started out as a joke, dares and challenges about how close we were turned into a "date" which was just us hanging out.

Out of nowhere 4 years had passed by. We grew so dependent on each other that we didn't know a life without each other.
A lot of people said our relationship was mature and amazing for our age but the truth is it had become a part of life growing up together.

Just like Lisa and rose would understand each other within seconds, Rose and I weren't much different.

I know I messed up but if only she had listened I'm sure she would have understood.

I don't expect her to forgive me, which is why I kissed her, I want her to get mad.
Rose didn't get mad when we.. I messed up she just shut me out. I now understand our relationship was nothing more than two best friends and our love is a friendly love but I want her to open up to me again. To talk to me, to let me explain. If I get her to get mad then she will scream at me, hit me but also open up about her thoughts.

She's grown up so much in just 2 years that it's incredible, if I had met her now I would have married her.

Like I said, the timing was really bad for us, if we had met at the right time I'm sure our relationship would have been so much.

Even to the level of forever.

________________________________

A/N I've been really busy... I am really busy so here's a short update to keep you sane. I will try to update as much as possible but sorry in advance..

PS. I know you all hate Jake but give the guy a chance to explain.

PPS. Sorry again for the late updates and all. Hope you enjoyed