22

WHY THE HELL IS SHE HERE!?

I'm trying to figure out why she's here since she got here.
This is rose we're talking about, why is she here without any reason!?
Rose would never actually do something without a reason. She's Abe's daughter after all.
Currently I am sitting in a chair in a round table with my family and Pav's family and all our friends.
We were all in a privet room in the restaurant so it was just us sitting around that talking. Rose had introduced herself as my ex student and good friend.
How does she lie without lieing!?!
Pav and her best friend isn't here yet as they are getting ready at some girls place and is now on her way here.
I have no idea how Pav is going to react to rose.
Honestly rose seems like she's on alarm.
She's for sure up to something.
Soon, Pav had joined us with her best friend petunia and lilabeth.

Pav:

No offense to anyone but rose had definitely out shined pav in any and every way possible and you could see it

All my friends were saying how good rose looks not pav, and all of Pav's friends were glaring at rose with death in their eyes.
We were all talking when rose started to speak to pav.
In know way this can good.

"Pav! Honestly, you look so pretty!" Rose began.
What is rose even doing!?

"By the way! Do you know anyone named Josh? I think I know someone with that name!"
What kind of  a question/conversation is this?

"Umm.. no" pav answered quickly.
Well, congrats belikov your life is officially at the lowest it can get to.

Rose and Pav continued their small talk, where I heard rose talk about this Josh guy a lot.
I didn't wanna listen any of it, but I'm sitting next to Pav so I hear rose talk about how great he is and how fragile he is.
Okay, fragile? That's weird.
I was finally put of my horrible case of a life and in dream land when out of know where I was brought back to reality by a loud noise.

*burrrrreeeeean*

"What?" I looked around and found rose had broken a jar with flowers in it. And Pav also had accidentally broken one of the lights.
What is even going on!?

I swear to God this is the worse day of my life.
"What happened?" I asked among other family and friends.

"Now, that he can't see you anymore, do you admit!?" Rose said nor barked at Pav.
Rise was holding a earpiece in her hand,
"Umm" Pav murmured

"Look, pav, there's only 2 options and I'm giving you a good one so please, HURRY UP!"

"Yes, I admit to the-the case"
Before anyone knew what was going on there were 3 or 4 guards surrounding everyone.
One of the guards held pav and other held her father.

I saw as everything played out in front of me like a movie.
There were a bunch of elite guardians who work for the queen talking to pav and her father, and rose was one of them, taking notes.
She was speaking into her earpiece. Barking orders at other.
Finally among all the confusion rose finally came over to me.