4

Rose Pov:

I haven't seen Dimitri or Mason since yesterday when I broke both of there hearts, I don't know what came over me, all the hate and anger I had for them came out and I kissed Mase without thinking.

I have practice right now with Dimitri and I'm scared, scared to see his again.

I slowly made my way to the gym. I'm so scared!

I walked into the gym to find the Russian god reading as usual. He usually looks so peaceful when reading, it makes me melt.

"Hey, Comrade!?" I said with a smile

"Rose... look you act over excited when you get nervous so... we can talk if you want" He seemed unsure but went with it.

"I..." I didn't know what to say.

"Rose, it's okay," Dimitri said pulling me down next to him, making me sit.

"okay!..wait...It is?" I was more confused than ever before

Dimitri laughed at me "I think I made a new record, making The Rose Hathaway nervous"

"Rose, Look... I don't, I don't see a reason that makes you wrong, believe me, I wish you were. You and I aren't together, I treated to you horribly and after all that, I don't have a reason to question you. I can't stop you from moving on..." There were sadness and regret in his eyes.

"I can't keep you in love with me if your love fades, But I do know that I care about you and... and I'll try, try to show you that I care because I know I don't show you how important you are to me.

And if you care for Mason more I will never stop you, it's your pick. Mason loves you, Even if I like it or not, he will do anything for you But just remember I also love you, Roza." Dimitri said I had never seen Dimitri so open, He was showing me his feelings.

"Ohh Dimitri" I was at a lost for words for the first time in my life.

"I love you too" was all I could say.

"I do care about Mason but of course I love you. I'll always love you" I said with a small smile. For once my voice was lost.

"Thank you, Roza. I know this is wrong... We will be together from the day you turn 18, but you are mine and only mine?" He asked

"What.. umm, okay!" I said with a smile.

This really means a lot, even though Dimitri and I can't be together right now, this makes me feel secure, Dimitri showing me his feelings really made my day.

"Come on, time for Laps!" He said with a wicked grin.

This is going to be interesting...

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hopefully you Enjoyed! I'm really thankful for the positive feedback, it really means a lot. I just want to clear this up

IMPORTANT: so, I know the chapter is a little confusing, but here is basically what this means: Dimitri tells Rose he loves her and wants her and wants to know if rose feels the same. Rose says she feels the same. Dimitri says that if they both want it they will be together after roses 18'th birthday and won't date anyone else in the meanwhile.