25

I laid awake on my suddenly very uncomfortable bed.
I have no idea what life is anymore.
Everything that rose said makes sense, but that doesn't make any of the crazy pav story more real or believable.
Pav is a girl I've known since she was born, it seems so far to think she was trying to marry me because of her father's gambling and all that.

It was extremely hard for me to even look at her as something other then sonya's best friend, and now everything's so confusing.
Things had been so simple.
I remember being yelled at by Alberta  for not taking care of rose and making it up to rose with some breakfast and...
It's all so far away now.

Things had been pretty crazy since the test rose went to take with me.
I had thought rose having a outburst was shocking and hard to get over.

How do I get over this?
Things are so crazy, too crazy go believe it's actually happening. Like my brain is on over load.

Is this how rose felt?
Everything went wrong in what seems like a second. Her boyfriend was gone and so was her mentor and then 2 of her best friends dies and then she gets her first kills?
Maybe rose can help me.
I didn't help her, but I know she'll help me.

I made my way to the guest room in as much silence as I could.

"Roze"