Leroy

Annalise's POV

I bang on the Peter's front door with my fist, breathing hard as I look around me, the orange glow from the street lights in the night and the silence makes it even more creepy. I bang on the door again before it swings open, Peter looks at me strangely 'What's wrong with you? I thought someone was trying to bang my door down, come in' he steps aside and quickly walk in as he closes and locks the door. 

'Where's Ray?'  he asks

I bend over, my hands holding on tightly to my knees as I breathe hard, I've never ran so long or so fast in my life. Peter disappears into the kitchen before reemerging with a glass of water, I take it from him and gulp it down as I slowly straighten up, he helps me take off the bag from my shoulders and take my coat off. I walk into his living room, falling onto the couch, taking deep breaths as I try to calm my racing heart.

After a minute or so I'm ok, 'Ray is dead' 

'What? But he was with you not too long ago' Peter exclaims, I nod before telling him how he was killed, he looks shocked 'Do you think he followed you here?' 

I shake my head 'I don't think so, it was very quiet when I ran here and I couldn't hear any footsteps, besides I don't think he would run all this way after me, he probably has other methods of finding me' 

Peter nods slowly 'It's late, I've prepared the spare room for you to sleep in, we'll talk more in the morning' I follow him up the stairs, taking my bag and coat with me, I thank him before closing the door and climbing into the bed, it only takes a few minutes before I fall asleep. 

Leroy's POV

'Well that's just our luck isn't it?' Officer Jones throws her car keys onto her desk, I sigh quietly as she pulls off her coat and hangs it on the hook behind her office door before sitting down behind her desk, 'We should have gone to arrest them that night, maybe we would have caught them just as they were leaving' 

I sit on the edge of one of the chairs in front of her desk, watching her as she turns on her computer. This morning a telephone call came in that Ray's body had been found dead, the ambulance and police rushed out early this morning, Ray was pronounced dead and there was nothing that paramedics could do to save him, they believed that he had been dead for a few hours. The police officers that were out at the scene brought in the caller for an interview. 

'I want you to interview this guy when he comes in, he has agreed to do an interview this morning, ask if he saw anyone suspicious? If he saw Annalise? Or even the killer?' She says, I nod slowly.

'Well, we don't even know what the killer looks like ourselves, we only saw the photo of him when he was really young' I shrug one shoulder. 

'We know he has green eyes and brown hair, those are things that don't change with age, he may have died his hair but I doubt that he has and I doubt the he would wear coloured contact lenses either' she shakes her head, her fingers tapping away at the keyboard in front of her. 

'How can you be so sure?' I ask

She glances up at me, 'He is very good at going in and out of places undetected just as he did at his house, all records of him don't exist, that means no one knows what he looks like now, so why would he wear a disguise if no one's even going to recognise him without a disguise?'

I nod in agreement, suddenly there is a knock at her door and she calls for the person behind it to come in. An officer comes in 'The witness has arrived, he is currently waiting in the interview room' 

I stand up, 'I'll be off then' I say to Officer Jones who simply nods and turns back to her computer screen. I follow the other officer out and we walk silently to the interview room 'Thank you' I say as he leaves, I push the door open and walk in, closing it behind me.