Chapter 4

*The Next Morning*

When I woke up, I was alone in my room. I guess Dylan showed himself out. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and went in my bathroom to brush my teeth.

From: Dylan Mitchell ;)

I had a fun time last night. You fell asleep, so I showed myself out. Maybe we can do it again soonJ.

From: Quentin

Come to Tanner's house with me and Dylan today. I'll pick you up at noon.

I saw Quentin's text and said okay. I decided I should get dressed now since it was already 11:15. I grabbed my maroon jeans, white t-shirt, and white converse. Then I started to put my makeup on and when I looked at the clock it was 11:45. Quentin would be here soon so I ran downstairs and I grabbed an apple. Once I heard a knock on the door, I threw my apple out and smoothed my outfit out. A big smile spread across my face when I opened the door. "Hi," I smiled and grabbed my phone. "Hey," Quentin smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I hopped into his car and grabbed the aux cord. "Damn you," Quentin laughed when he saw I got the aux cord. We rode with the windows down and I looked around the beautiful town of Kansas. When we pulled up to Tanner's he ran out of the house without a shirt. "Do you ever wear shirts?" I laughed closing the Jeep door. "You're lucky I came outside with pants on, Lindsey," He pointed at me and I laughed. The three of us walked in and went downstairs to Tanner's room. His dogs ran up to me and I pet them. "Oh my god. They're so cute," I shouted. "Thank you," Dylan said walking in. I rolled my eyes and played with Rose and Luna. "I have to film. You guys wanna do a Trampoline Versus?" Tanner asked as he turned around from his desk. The boys said sure and I asked what a trampoline versus was. "Well the three of us are stupid, so we put something gross on one of my tramps out back and we jump on it," Tanner explained. I nodded and laughed. "Let's go to Walmart," Dylan said standing up. "Shot gun!" I yelled and both Quentin and Dylan rolled their eyes. I hopped in the front seat on Tanner's challenger and both Tanner and I reached for the aux cord. "You can have it," I laughed and took my phone away. Tanner put his phone on the dash and started the car up. Once we got to Walmart, Tanner started filming and I walked in the back hoping not to get in the video. "Come on slowpoke," Dylan nudged me. I smiled up at him and we looked around for something to do. They decided to do Trampoline Versus Whip Cream. We grabbed the bags of whip cream and got back in the challenger. I shivered and Tanner said, "You're actually cold right now?" I nodded and he ran downstairs. "Here," he handed me a hoodie. It said 'Augusta Soccer' on it and I put it on. Tanner lay on the trampoline while Quentin and Dylan poured the whip cream on him. I laughed and Dylan goes, "Lindsey come help!" I rolled my eyes and he gave me his hand to help me on the tramp. I grabbed a whip cream can and put it on Tanner. He tried to grab my leg, but I moved back and ran behind Dylan. "Tanner! You're gonna make me covered in whip cream," I laughed. Everyone laughed and I jumped off the trampoline. The boys did flips and stuff and I stood behind the camera. "Quentin, grab the camera while I try this," Tanner told him. Quentin grabbed the camera while Dylan jumped of too. "You want a hug?" Dylan smirked. "No. Dylan get away," I put my hand out. He started to come near me and I ran away. Dylan ran after me and tried to give me a hug. "Can you guys stop flirting for a second?" Tanner yelled. We laughed and walked back to where they were recording. "Alright guys, we need to go get a shower. Lindsey can you carry the camera?" Tanner looked at me. I nodded and grabbed he camera from Quentin. I recorded the boys in the shower and I ran my hand through my hair. "My hair is grey," Quentin laughed. I laughed and Tanner said his outro and covered the camera. He turned it off and we went down to Tanner's room. "I have to edit real quickly and post this," Tanner sat at his desk. "How do you edit it?" I asked. "Come here," He waved me over. Dylan and Quentin played PlayStation. I leaned my arm on Tanner's shoulder and watched him edit. "Done," Tanner clicked Finish. Tanner posted the video and I watched the comments roll in. A lot of them were hating on me and others were nice comments.