Chapter 26

**the video above is supposed to be Lindsey and Tanner obviously**

"Where are we?" I asked when I woke up. Dylan was carrying me into my house and up to my room. "Your house," he told me. "I need to make a video," I said getting my camera. "Now isn't the time Linds," Dylan grabbed it from me. "No! It's for Tanner. To remember me," I explained. Dylan gave in and set my camera up for me. "Do you want me here?" He asked. "No. Go back to the hospital," I waved him off. I turned the camera on and sat down. "Hey Tanner. I know it may seem a little crazy now, but I'm your girlfriend or I was your girlfriend. My name is Lindsey Miller and I am so head over heels in love with you. It's bad," I started. "I don't really know what to say. I think I am just going to put some videos and pictures of us together. I love you Tanner Lane Braungardt," I said as a tear slipped. "Here we go," I choked. After I finished editing the video, I put it on a hard drive and got dressed. I picked out leggings, my Uggs, and one of Tanner's hoodies. I grabbed the keys to my truck and walked out of my house. I drove to Kim's little restaurant and walked inside. "Can I have a strawberry smoothie?" I asked the person behind the cash register. I looked up and saw Logan, his cousin. "Hey Lindsey. How are you doing?" He asked as he took my money. "Well my boyfriend doesn't remember me, so not too well," I admitted. "I'm sure he will remember you sooner or later. You don't just forget the person you fall in love with," Logan told me and handed me my drink. "I hope it's sooner," I smiled weakly and walked out to my car. When I got in the car, I plugged my phone into the aux cord and played one of Tanner's playlists. For some reason, there was a lot of traffic on the way to the hospital. I leaned my arm on the window and my head in my hand. Once the traffic cleared up, I walked up to the hospital and to the receptionist desk. "I'm here to see Tanner Braungardt," I told her. "Room 435," she told me. I nodded and walked to the elevator. A few other people stood in the elevator and gave me weird looks. They act as ifthey have never seen a heartbroken girl. We got to the fourth floor and I stepped off the elevator. "Excuse me, which way is 435?" I asked a nurse walking by. She pointed to the right and I thanked her. I slowly approached the room and I went to open the door when I heard voices. "Paris, I love you," Tanner said. "What about Lindsey?" Paris questioned. I didn't know much about Paris, but I know that they dated a few months before Tanner and I met. "Everyone keeps asking me about this Lindsey chick. I don't even know who she is. All my feelings are for you," Tanner told her. A tear fell down my face and I leaned against the wall. When I heard Tanner's hospital bed creak, I straightened up and walked out of the hospital. I quickly drove myself to Quentin's house with tears in my eyes. I didn't bother knocking and I made my way to his room. When I walked into his room, Quentin only had his boxers on. "I'm sorry. I just didn't want to be alone," I said sitting on his bed. "I was just about to go to the hospital. Want to come?" He asked putting on shorts. "Just came from there," I shrugged and took my shoes off. I made myself comfortable on his bed and he sat next to me. "What happened? Did you talk to Tanner?" He asked rubbing my leg. "No. He was too busy sucking Paris's tongue out of her mouth," I rolled my eyes. "No," Quentin shook his head. Tears started to fall more and I nodded. "Baby," Quentin whispered and gave me a hug. "I'm nothing to him anymore. I went to give him this video I made and he was telling Paris he loved her," I sobbed into his bare shoulder. "Well I said I would check up on him every day, so I need to go see him. I can talk to him if you want. And you can invite Breanna or whoever over here and I'll be home soon," Quentin rubbed my back and we called Breanna. "Okay she lives a little ways away, so she'll be here in like 30-45 minutes," he told me. I nodded and he walked out to go to the hospital. I heard a knock on the front door and got up. There was no way Breanna could already be here. When I opened the door, I saw Dylan with his hands in his front pockets. "Hey I didn't know you were here," Dylan furrowed his brows. I pulled him inside and gave him a big hug. "Quentin texted me and told me what happened," Dylan said pulling away. "Come on," I motioned and we went into Quentin's room. "Do you want anything to drink?" Dylan asked getting up. I grabbed his hand and he looked down at me. I pulled him down and pressed my lips against his. Dylan climbed onto the bed and hovered over top of me. I pulled away and we both looked into each other's eyes.