Chapter 28

*Two Days Later*

I lay in bed watching Netflix when someone knocked on the front door. "Get it mom," I yelled. She didn't answer and then there was a knock again. I groaned and walked downstairs. I opened the door and Tanner was standing with his hands in his pockets. "Is your mom home?" He asked. I shook my head and offered him to come in. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I crossed my arms. He shook his head and we stood there in awkward silence. Tanner took his hands out of his pockets and got closer to me. I backed up and he came closer. He put his hand on my cheek and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back and he pinned me against the wall. I snaked my hands around his neck and pulled away. "You're dating Paris," I looked down. "I broke up with her," He lifted my chin and kissed me again. "Tanner," I whispered between kisses. Tanner signaled for me to jump and I did. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he put his hands on my butt to steady us. He carried me upstairs and to my room.

"Lindsey," he whispered playing with my hair. "Yes?" I asked as I lay on his chest. "I am still in love with you," he confessed. I sat up and looked into his blue eyes. I put my hand on his bare chest and started drawing figures. "I don't know what to say," I said honestly. "Say you love me too," he choked. "Tanner, a week ago you didn't even know who I was," I furrowed my brows. "But now I do. I'm sorry. I couldn't control that. You are the most important person in my life," He told me and put his hand on my bare thigh. I took a deep breath and he started to play with the bottom of my Nike Pros. "I love you too," I finally said. He smiled at me and we kissed.

Author Note:
let me know if you want me to update more (if the story is even good lmao) and I can include you guys in it so private message me or comment if you want to be in it