Chapter 20

I woke up in a random bed and I sat up. "Oh my god," I groaned and put my hand to my head. "Oh hey you're awake," Kian walked in the room with no shirt on. "What happened?" I groaned as he handed me a water and some Advil. "We drank more and you got sick so I let you stay in here. Your friend Tanner said he would text you," He sat on the bed. "I slept in your bed," I questioned. He nodded and I cleared my throat. "I slept on the couch," he told me. I nodded and sighed. "Do you want breakfast?" He asked. "Sure," I shrugged. I got up and I was in a big hoodie. "I didn't change you. Tanner did," he informed me. "Oh," I whispered and walked downstairs with Kian. "Yo guys. Last night was crazy," a guy said when we came downstairs. "I think Kian can agree with that," another person said and sipped their coffee. "Very funny. Nothing happened between us," Kian rolled his eyes at them. "I'm Jc," the guy who talked about last night introduced himself. "I'm Lindsey," I smiled. A girl ran downstairs and started yelling. "Franny, unlike you we all are hungover. Please be quiet," Another guy yelled. They all introduced themselves and Jc gave me a plate. We all ate breakfast and I looked around the house. "It looks pretty clean," I observed. "We cleaned up a little this morning and they did some last night," Kian informed me. "It's Thursday?" I questioned when I looked at my phone. "Yes," Bobby laughed. "I leave tomorrow," I pouted. "Make sure you keep in touch," Kian smiled. "I will," I nodded.

From; Lil Fox

Text me when you want to come back here. Taylor stayed the night, so I'm hanging with her.

I texted him back and he is picking me up at two. "We have to film Kian," Jc said putting his plate in the sink. "Do you guys do YouTube?" I asked. "We all do," Corey informed me. "Do you?" Kian asked. "Kind of, but not really. All of my friends do it," I told them. "You wanna go upstairs?" Kian asked me. "Sure," I shrugged and followed him. Kian and I watched movies and Tanner called me saying he was here. Kian walked me downstairs and I said bye to the rest of the house. We walked outside and Kian gave me a hug. "Bye Lindsey," he smiled. I waved and walked to the car. "I'll sit in the back," Taylor smiled. "No way. I'm fine with the back," I brushed her off and jumped in the back. We drove back to Tanner's house and I got changed into something comfortable since Taylor and Tanner were hanging out. They were sitting on the couch and I walked outback. I jumped onto the trampoline and lay down. Once I lay down, I brought my phone out and called Tanner Braungardt.

Phone Call L. Lindsey T. Tanner Braungardt

T. Hey Lindsey!

L. One more day.

T. That's what I've been telling myself.

L. I can't wait to be back.

T. The fans have been asking about you.

L. We can film a Q&A when I get back.

T. Okay.

Tanner and I talked on the phone for a very long time. I hung up and put my phone on my stomach. "This spot taken?" Tanner Fox asked and lay next to me. "Where's Taylor?" I asked. "I took her home. It's late," he told me. I nodded and said, "I leave at 10." I felt Tanner sigh. "I know," he bit his cheek. "It's 9:30 now. You should get some sleep," he sat up and hit my leg. I sat up as well and we made our way to bed.

"So don't forget to text me every day," Tanner told me for the tenth time. "I will," I smiled and gave him a huge hug. I walked into the airport and made my way to my gate. I've been in this airport too many times within the past month I know it like the back of my hand. The flight went by super quick and I walked outside of the airport. I spotted Tanner and walked over to give him a hug. "I need food," I whined. "Come on. We can go to Scooters," he said and drove to his mom's restaurant. We ordered a few smoothies and waited for Tristan to bring them back. "So you aren't leaving for a long time," Tanner told me. "I'll be here. Don't worry," I rolled my eyes playfully. "Here you are. See you two back at home," Tristan smiled and gave us our drinks. We said goodbye and got in the car. "Have you hung out with Dylan?" I sipped my drink. "Well I hung out with Quentin and Dylan was there,"he said putting his drink in the cupholder. I nodded and we pulled into his driveway. "I still feel like it is my fault that you and Dylan aren't as close anymore," I bit my lip and sat on Tanner's bed. "No don't think it's your fault," He shrugged and sat next to me. "Dylan and I have fought before. We will get over it," he assured me. "How different do you think things would be if I didn't tell him?" I asked Tanner. He looked at me and sighed. "Things would be very different. We probably wouldn't be in my room right now," He told me. What I did next shocked me. I was kissing Tanner Braungardt. Again. We pulled away and he looked me in the eyes. "I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did that," I jumped away. "It's okay. You don't need to worry about that anymore," Tanner whispered. "Can I come back later?" I asked standing up. "Yeah. Of course," he nodded and I quickly walked out of his room. I ran outside of his house and pulled my phone out.

Phone Call Q. Quentin L. Lindsey

Q. Hey Linds.

L. Are you alone?

Q. No.

L. Who are you with?

Q. A girl.

L. Okay just call me later.

Q. Is everything okay?
L. I think so.

I hung up and decided to run to Clay's house. Iknocked on the door and Clay opened the door. "Oh my god. Lindsey," he saidlooking behind him. "What?" I furrowed my brows. "Nothing. Come in," he wavedme in. I walked in and turned my head. "Hi Lindsey," Connor smiled. "Hi Connor.I need to talk to Clay for a minute," I told him and dragged Clay into hisroom. "What's up?" He asked. "I kissed Tanner," I whispered. "Again?" Heshouted. "Be quiet," I slapped his arm. "Are you catching feels?" He wiggledhis eyebrows. "I don't know," I groaned and sat on his bed. "We were talkingand the next minute my lips are on his," I bit my lip. "Date him to be honest,"Clay laughed. "Be serious," I shoved him. "I am," he laughed. "Did you justleave after you kissed him?" He asked. "I said I would be back later. I wasgonna go to Quentin's, but he has a girl over," I ran my fingers through myhair. "What about Dylan?" I threw myself back. "Do you still like Dylan?" Heasked me. "I don't think so. He asked me out and I said I would need time tosee if I trust him again or rather if he trusted me, but I don't think I coulddo it again," I confessed. "My advice may be lame, but try things with Tanner.Keep it on the down low and try it out," he shrugged. "Thank you," I huggedhim. He hugged me back and said, "Now go kiss Tanner more." Clay winked and Irolled my eyes. "Bye Connor," I waved and walked back to Tanner's house. Iwalked in and went straight to his room since no one else was home. Tanner hadhis shirt off and moved himself to the beanbag. He was playing Fortnite and Isighed and sat next to him. "Guy in the bush," I pointed. Tanner shot him andthanked me. I took the controller from Tanner's hands and paused the game. "Whatwas that for?" He pouted. I set the controller down and bit the inside of mycheek. I put my hand on his cheek and leaned in. Tanner and I kissed and he puthis hand on my hip. We pulled away and he tried to hide his smile. "Tanner," Ilooked down. "Yes," he grinned. "Would you want to try this out? On the downlow for now," I said quietly. "I have been waiting for you to say that sincethe day I met you," he laughed. I looked up and smiled at him. I hugged Tannerand lay my head on his chest.