•01•

Cr: Photo to Original Owner
•••

As I stare into the mirror, I decide to just ignore Sana-unnie's joke. But at the back of my mind, I can't help but remember.

I wonder if he will be there...

•••

Flashback

Pounding against my chest, my heart was ready to burst as if it were the day I debuted as Twice. Currently Twice, GOT7 and JYP are attending MAMA. A major award show known for idols held in Hong Kong this year.

It is our first time attending such a major award show. The 'red carpet' for news reporters and photographers, the large crowded audience and a large stage that I hope to perform on with Twice one day.

It is all so overwhelming. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.

Wearing a black dress up to my thighs with sleeves. With two open slits at my waist - showing a bit of my skin. I felt ready to be put in front of a large crowd, who are most likely holding cameras.

We were guided backstage where all the waiting rooms were, with idol team names plastered on the door. Many idols were preparing and waiting here, until the audience was settled for the show to start.

"Kyaa~ I am so nervous but excited!" Momo-unnie exclaimed. She was getting her make-up checked by the staff-unnies.

Since there was time to spare until the show started everyone had separated to go check out the venue. Nearly everyone went to Got7's waiting room to hang out, since we are all close like siblings.

However Momo, Sana, Dahyun and me decided to stay inside our waiting room.

Dahyun looked a lot calmer than she was before. "Why are you nervous? We're not even performing Unnie." Even as Dahyun says that, she continues to walk around the waiting room in circles. I think it's her 10th time circling the room.

Maybe she's nervous about the awards. Twice is nominated in two categories this year.

As Sana-unnie scrolled through her phone while getting her pink hair done in perfect waves again, she glances at Dahyun.

"Dahyun-ah you know Momo is a fan of nearly everyone here," She flicks her wrist at Momo while holding her phone. "She probably even learnt all the choreography of different groups already."

Judging by Momo-unnie's flushed face, Sana had guessed correctly.

I guess it is understandable for Momo to feel nervous as a fan. Learning choreography meant that she had to watch plenty of idols perform on screen. And today she has a chance to actually see them.

As I was sitting on a sofa on the side of the room, I quickly grabbed a hold of Dahyun's arm gently. Before she could complete her 20th round around the room.

"Maybe you should sit Dahyun-unnie." I scooted over allowing her more than enough room to sit. Her legs will start aching if she continues to pace around like a madman.

And I might get a headache if I continue to count how many rounds she does.

Sana starts to look nervous as she places her phone down and looks into the mirror at Dahyun. "Tzuyu's right Dahyun-ah. Please sit down, you pacing around is giving me butterflies."