•06•

Cr: Photo & Video to Original Owners
•••

Shutting his eyes, he unleashes his well-known box teeth smile.
"No-one tell him where it is okay."

As if it were not obvious enough.

•••

Tzuyu's P.O.V

BTS sunbaenims performance play live.

The sound of music emits from the television screen behind me. I listen to their voices as I close my eyes, comfortably resting on a chair facing the large mirror.

Hearing some loud fan chants, I could tell their lyrics had an effect. The songwriter definitely made a heart throbbing song with 'I NEED U'.

However turning the desires of fan girls into a song, I just couldn't relate.

But it is catchy either way.

Preparing for the ending stage, our stylist gently dabs the excess sweat off my face. I tend to wonder why I look so shiny on screen. Now I know it's because I sweat on my face more than the unnies.

Not until two performances after BTS sunbaenims, is when this amazing night ends.

Feeling utmost content, I briefly smile at the remembrance of our performance. Tonight the turn out of ONCE's were amazing. As we performed, I could hear the countless cheers and fan chants of both males and females.

However, the most unique experience was when TWICE gave the speeches.

JYP reminded us yesterday, that if we won, we had to say a separate speech in our home language.

As the Japanese members decided who out of the three would speak, I had prepared a mental note of what I would say. Nervousness was what I felt... and shyness.

But when ONCE cheered my name, the thought disintegrated so easily.

Instead, I felt... thankful.

Thanking my parents, I remember I couldn't be here without them. Allowing their only daughter to go to Korea to become a trainee.

A tight ball of emotions welded up inside me. Reminding me of how much I missed them. And I still do, everyday.

"Hey, are you okay there?"

Chaeyoung suddenly pulls on my shoulder slightly. Forcing me to look into her face. Even when I'm sitting and she's standing, we look at each other equally.

Concern etches upon her sharp features.

I blink the thoughts away.

"Yes of course," I show her a smile. "I just thought of tonight. It was just... amazing." I look away from her, staring at the girl in mirror in front of me.

A girl who had grown up and became a part of TWICE stares back at me. Chaeyoung's eyes follow mine as it lands on my reflection.

Stroking my head, she smiles at me dearly. "I'm so happy TWICE exists," she says.

Biting my bottom lip, I continue to nod at her in agreement. Yes, with TWICE and ONCE I truly am happy. That's all I need. And with my family, it couldn't be anymore perfect.