•09•

Too embarrassed to look at anyone else, I quickly bow in order to leave the room.

The door clicks shut behind me.

•••

Jin's P.O.V

Staring at the closed door, I shrug my broad shoulders as I outwardly praise myself.

"Well, that went well."

Turning around to put my wallet away, the one and only maknae stood blocking the way.

Eyes still locked onto the closed door behind me, I click my fingers in front of his face. Jungkook's eyes finally adjust to reality.

He looks at me in confusion.

Smirking, I knew what he was thinking of.

Or moreover, who.

"Yah, what are you doing?" I ask as I nudge him aside.

Walking around him, I head towards the area that held our bags as I wait for him to speak about her.

Unzipping my bag, I place my wallet in its usual area. Growing up as an organised person, when I thought I had lost my wallet - the hidden doubt within me filled my mind.

Letting out a long sigh, I remind myself of that kid.

Turning around, my eyes scan for that prankster to give him an earful. I felt bad for making Tzuyu wait for me.

Resting his head against the cushion, Taehyung lies lifeless on the sofa with his legs stretched on top of the table. Mainly covering his eyes, his arm rests on top of his face.

"Hyung... what were you doing?"

Caught off guard by Jungkook's question, I look at him.

With a sigh to himself, Jungkook shifts his face to look at the ground. Running a hand through his black hair, Jungkook was somewhat confused.

From what though?

On instinct I walk towards him, holding back the lecture for Taehyung later. Lifting my arm up, I was ready to place it on his shoulder.

"You okay Jung-"

"-oppa?" He whispers.

Stopping in my place, I slowly retract my hand from him before it's placed on his shoulder.

I look at his face with a grin.

Ahh, so that's what he meant.

"Tsk tsk, you can't call me that Kookie-ah." I say to tease him a bit more. Since I rarely get a perfect chance to mess with our 'Golden Maknae'.

Holding my chin in contemplation, I speak to him jokingly with a straight face.

"But if Oppa is your type Kookie, then I guess-"

"-No," He says immediately.

"N-no thanks... hyung." Jungkook mumbles, while grimacing. I let out a chuckle.