•19•

"Jungkook-ssi!" I yell with concern.

Immediately bending down closer to him, I move his hair away from his eyes.

His forehead was burning up.

•••

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"-ehyung! Taehyung-ie!"

I lift my head up to stare at the blurry figure by the end of my bed.

Although I am aware that I was awoken in the midst of sleeping, my body just didn't want to wake up.

Rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand, I send a sleepy glare towards the one and only Jimin. Holding onto his mobile phone in one hand, half of Jimin's body leans over the bottom half of my bed.

It didn't look like an emergency to me.

As words flew out of Jimin's mouth, my brain decided not to process it. Instead, I stared at the clock hung on the wall behind him.

I was only asleep for an hour..

Letting out a loud groan, I flopped back into bed and covered myself up with my warm blanket. As I turned myself away from Jimin, I'd rather him talk to me tomorrow morning instead.

Sleep is calling me right now..

Feeling my eyelids go heavy as my body prepares to shut down into a state of sleep, the blanket is yanked off my body.

He's lucky I didn't sleep naked tonight.

"Jimin-ahh," I whine to him, as I sit up in bed. Running my hands through my bed hair, I sleepily look at my mischievous friend with a pout.

Glancing towards the floor, my blanket lays lonely on the ground next to his feet.

With a sigh of grief, I finally give Jimin the attention he wants.

"Neh Jimin?" I ask him croakily through barely-opened eyes. My voice seems to be asleep still as it sounds huskier than usual.

My gaze starts to wander around the room due to boredom and lack of sleep.

"Tzuyu-ssi's involved in a political scandal right now!"

What?

With my complete attention now on Jimin, I stare at him for a while longer to see if he's joking. However with his slightly widened eyes and curious gaze, I don't think he was.

And an uneasy feeling settles within me.

"..No, I haven't heard of it. When did it start?" I ask him with curiosity. TWICE is doing well as a rookie group, I can't see how a political scandal would arise out of thin air.

Is that why Jungkook went out to meet with her?

Is that why she called?

"It was recently, look," says Jimin as he walks around the bed towards me with an outstretched hand.

Drawing my attention to the mobile phone in his hand, I grab it slowly, hoping that the news isn't as bad as it sounds.

I read the article, 'TWICE's Chou Tzuyu Taiwanese flag scandal'.

As I skim through the main points of the news article, I immediately knew that this cannot be compared to any other smaller issue. Although it is obvious that Tzuyu-ssi held no political agenda towards the situation, Chinese netizens seem to be enraged at her from holding the Taiwanese flag.