•08•

Is there a meaning behind his gaze?

Tired and confused myself, I walk over to sit on the sofa's armrest near Jimin-hyung.

•••

Tzuyu's P.O.V

Walking past Taehyung-ssi, Jin-sunbaenim leaves me standing in the hallway.

Aimlessly holding onto the bottle of chocolate milk, I look around.

Should I leave now that he's not here?

Shaking my head at myself, I don't think that would leave a good impression on TWICE.

Slowly looking up from the hallway, my gaze lands on him once more.

Not looking at me, he stands holding the door, focusing on something else with a smile. As I observe him from the side, Taehyung-ssi's expression just now continues to replay in my mind.

When he opened the door with a bright smile towards Jin-ssi, it replicated one so childlike it almost made me smile.

However noticing me, it dropped into an expression... I couldn't decipher.

For someone to cover up his joyous expression, I could only come up with negative conclusions.

But then again we're idols.

I shouldn't take things personally. Because I know sometimes we're inclined to do them. Still... it bothers me.

Surprised in his decision for me to call him Taehyung-ssi. It seemed genuinely kind of him.

At the back of my mind, it eased me. The thought that he didn't mind me.

Suddenly Taehyung-ssi's eyes catches mine, as my focus finally adjusts to his.

With a slight lean of his head, he gestures towards the waiting room.

"It's okay," I kindly say. "I'll just wait here.."

He steps aside making a wider gap for me to walk in. Opening his mouth Taehyung-ssi starts to say something until-

"Tzuyu-ssi, you should come in. It's probably not the best if someone saw you standing outside our room."

Lifting my eyes from Taehyung-sunbaenim's, I watch the tall figure emerge from behind him.

Namjoon-ssi politely smiles to me as I slightly bow in greeting towards him. Looking around the hallway, I take notice of what he says.

If someone saw me wait out here, rumours could spread. And it could hurt both Bangtan-sunbaenims and TWICE.

Based on the situation, I decide to walk into their waiting room past Taehyung-ssi.

Upon first glance around the room, I hesitantly bow once more. Lifting their heads up from their screens and conversations, I see familiar surprised faces.

With a small smile, I greet my sunbaenims. "Annyeonghaseyo... please pardon my intrusion."

Even with my sudden visit, everyone greets me back professionally. As if they were expecting me.