•17•

"You seem tired, Jungkook." I say.

Standing up from the couch and Jungkook, I tell him to go to sleep soon as I pat his shoulder.

As I decide to go wash up and take a long rest myself,

I let Jungkook have the water bottle.

•••

Tzuyu's P.O.V

"I'm back," I said as I close the door to our dorm.

Pulling down the mask I used to cover half of my face, I hang my coat on the hooks near the door.

Carrying two bags of snacks and drinks for TWICE, we decided to all sit down tonight and watch the program that the foreign members went on.

The program was already broadcasted however since we were busy, TWICE decided to record it and watch it tonight on T.V altogether.

"Yayy snacks!" Chaeyoung yells from the living room, as she runs out towards me and helpfully grabs the bag out of my other hand.

"Thanks Chae," I say happily.

Carefully I head towards the kitchen counter but Chaeyoung grabs my arm.

Turning around, Chaeyoung quickly smiles. "Uh... ah! Tzuyu-ah, how about we go buy some ice-cream before we-"

Smiling at Chaeyoung, I carefully place the items on the kitchen counter.

"Silly Chaeyoung-ah, we already bought ice-cream a few days ago," I said as I chuckle at her forgetfulness.

Walking around to the living room to greet the other unnies, I hear Chaeyoung mumbling in the background. I walk extra fast since I'm so excited to watch the program with all of TWICE. On that day, I had so much fun interacting with ONCE, Momo, Sana and Mina-unnie.

Halting to a stop, I stand confronted by the scene before me.

Everyone looks up to see me, except  Chaeyoung as she comes to stand beside me.

"What... happened?"I ask softly, afraid that something worse would happen if I was too loud.

Sitting on the couch, my eyes immediately went to Nayeon and Jihyo-unnie who were crying. They were sitting on the opposite ends of the couch with the other members surrounding them. The other members try to comfort them and each other.

Sana-unnie hesitantly turns the laptop that sat in front of them to face me. I read the article in Korean.

'Chou Tzuyu's Nationality Scandal', it read.

It stated about my appearance on the program, and how I waved the Taiwanese flag instead of the people's Republic of China flag. It linked me with being a traitor, fighting for Taiwanese independence.

No.. What is this...

My breathing starts to feel heavy. And my chest starts to ache as I read the next line.

'Chinese netizens are in rage, wanting to cancel the singer's activities in China as well as all linkage to JYP Entertainment.'

"Oh.. no..!" I can't help but sob as my voice gets caught up inside my throat.

Chaeyoung who has been standing beside me closes the laptop shut to stop me from reading any further.

Sobs from members can be heard all around me, as the beating of my heart thrums in my ears.