•15•

All the girls start to head out the door including myself.

The day's finally coming to an end and I just hope what I said to Jihyo-unnie would lessen her worries.

•••

Taehyung's POV

One foot, other foot, one foot, other foot, one foot, other foo-

"Taehyung you're walking the wrong way!" Says a voice from the other side of the hallway.

With his long legs, Jin-hyung catches up to me quickly and drags me back to the other exit on the opposite side of the hallway.

"Aish Taehyung-ah why are you like this," Jin-hyung says jokingly however I wonder that myself.

Did that all really happen?

Staring at the back of my 6 members as they head towards the direction of the stage, I concentrate my thoughts on the maknae walking beside Jimin.

Our golden maknae.

Asked for help with...

I quickly release a silent breath out from my mouth. My jaw clenches as my mouth closes.

Tilting my head back with my face towards the ceiling, I close my eyes.

What kind of hyung would I be if I said no?

That would make me less of someone who cares for Jungkook.

Its not like I have a reason to not help him.

He just wants to be friends with her, right?

And he asked me, he trusts me.

Maybe because I seem to easily make connections with other idols. Well, male idols.

But where would I even start?

How can I get close to Tzu-

-Wait.

Snapping myself back into reality, I halt behind the other members of BTS as they continued to walk.

My mouth lies agape as my hand comes up to cover it.

I feel a tingle of heat on my ears, as I mentally scold myself.

Remember, it's not me who wants to get closer to her, it's Jeon Jungkook.

It's for Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungko-

"-Hyung," a finger taps on my shoulder.

Surprised by the sudden touch my gaze whips towards the person's face.

"Jungkook," shifting my body into a stance of ease, I lower my hand by my side.

"What's up Jungkook?" I say with a smile.

Looking at me with a somewhat confused expression, Jungkook shakes it off with a small turn of his head.

"Just wondering what you were thinking about," he indirectly asks. We both continue to follow the other members towards the ending stage.