•11•

Cr: Photo to Original Owner

•••

As the door clicks in place behind me, away from Jimin's listening ears, I remind myself under my breath,

"It's better this way."

•••

Tzuyu's P.O.V

"...are you okay?" I ask hesitantly.

Slowly approaching the crouching figure sitting on the side of the hallway, I couldn't help but ask.

With his arms around his head, I assume his cowering in some sought of pain.

Slightly bent down towards him, I cautiously wait for his reply.

Whipping his head up immediately, I move back due to the sudden movement. However locking eyes with him, I feel my eyes widen as well as his.

"Tzuyu-ssi?" "Jungkook-ssi?"

Saying each other's names at the same time, I smile at the mutual shock.

Jungkook-ssi pushes himself off the ground to stand. What a coincidence I think to myself, as he quickly fixes his clothes.

With a slight cough into his fist, Jungkook-ssi's arms lay stiffly by his side.

Giving him a friendly bow, I smile at him politely.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jungkook-ssi." I greet.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we meet again Tzuyu..-ssi," says Jungkook-ssi. With a small bow in return, he lifts his gaze up to my face.

Shyly avoiding his eyes, I divert my attention to the nearest wall.

"Um," I sound out hesitatingly, my eyes finally switching to look at his.

"Are you okay?" I ask Jungkook-ssi once more. Reminding him of his initial crouching position by the wall.

Is something wrong..?

Waving his hand in an unconcerning manner, Jungkook-ssi glances somewhere else, avoiding eye contact.

"Ahh, it's nothing." He says with an uneasy smile.

With a nod of understanding, I knew not to ask too much, since it's not my business. Looking around the empty hallway, I notice the time.

The ending ceremony is soon, I should probably head off to TWICE.

Turning back to look at Jungkook-ssi, the thought of leaving momentarily disappears.

With dazed brown eyes, Jungkook-ssi stares at me. Softly.

His face relieved of tension and stiffness, gently smiles at me with a specific gaze I can't describe.

It's as if he wanted to say...

Oh, that's right.

With small smile in return, I shrug the heavy material off my shoulders. Messily folding the jacket in front of him, I hold the jacket out in my hands.

"Thank you for your jacket, and I'm sorry I forgot to return it to you. I was... a bit flustered," I tell Jungkook-ssi honestly.

Calling Jin-sunbaenim 'oppa' in front of BTS brought a wave of embarrassment over me. Mostly with the different pairs of eyes on me...