•25•

A sigh of relief escapes Jimin's lips.

Just where on the plane was Taehyung, he thought to himself.

•••

Taehyung's P.O.V

Being up in the air, the plane continues to hum sounds that can either make one relaxed or anxious.

As she stands in front of me, I realise how long it's been since I've seen her properly.

Yet it's like I've thought about her more than I should've, that the sight of her doesn't surprise me...

..as much.

It still does something to me.

It's something I can't figure out.

Someone like her, practically a stranger, can make me feel relaxed and anxious at the same time.

She who always manages to stir up my feelings even though I know where I stand. And where my priorities lie.

With her, I feel like the possibilities are endless...

But I know that's not the case.

I had time to figure it out, that it was just me selfishly hoping for another outcome - filled with my want for her. A desire.

Something that should be internalized.

When I overheard Yoongi-hyung's conversation that night with Namjoon-hyung.

I was mad.

Over hours, days, and weeks. I would watch over at how Jungkook would look at his phone when it lights up.

The masked disappointment when he realizes it wasn't her who texted.

I understand the barrier of persuasion one creates in order to reassure himself that everything was still fine, even though it still hurts.

Or when she does reply, he would go in a daze for a while to think of a reply.

Something easy she could reply to, but not too easy where she'd think he's boring.

Jungkook didn't know Yoongi-hyung had warned Tzuyu to stay away.

How he decided to tell Tzuyu to stay away from us, how he makes Tzuyu seem like the predator and we're the prey, how he makes her seem like the bad guy...

But the truth is, I was the one bothering her with an intent - that she doesn't know of.

I was the one who gave her the phone number. The thing that started everything during a moment in time where she was vulnerable.

Jungkook didn't even ask me to give her his number.

It was me.

It was me avoiding my feelings by forcing Jungkook and Tzuyu together.

I thought if they were friends, and Jungkook got what he wanted. Then everything would finally settle down.