•07•

And standing there, is V.

•••

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Shh, guys."

Lifting my finger up to the front of my lips, I look at the door intently.

BTS stops talking to look at me.

"Do you hear that?" I ask them.

Keeping still, their eyes scan the room. The only thing heard in the midst of silence, is the harsh wind blowing out of the aircon.

Standing up from the couch, I am confident I heard something on the other side of the door.

As I walk towards the door and rest my ear against it. Through the thick slate of wood, I could recognise Jin-hyung's voice.

Although all words were incoherent.

He must be mumbling to himself.

Smartly I devise a plan to scare him for fun.

Putting on an evil grin, I prepare to stare creepily at him as the door opens. Gripping onto the door knob, I finally twist it.

The door opens widely in a quick manner, and I hear Jin-hyung's well-known scream. Immediately I knew my plan had worked.

It's just too easy to scare him.

My face unintentionally cracks into an open smile at seeing him freeze. Just as I was about to tease him, I notice the figure standing beside him.

Slowly the smile slips off my face.

Instead I'm left confused.

Why is Tzuyu-ssi with Jin?

Staring at her as she looks back at me with her dark-brown eyes, I feel my grip on the door handle loosen.

"Yah!" Jin-hyung knocks me out of my thoughts with his voice. Looking back at him, he doesn't seem too happy about being scared.

Laughing measly, I raise my arm to ruffle my hair. "You're back so soon hyung?" I asked intentionally, knowing that he is back here for his wallet.

However glancing down, I took notice of the yellow bottle in his hand.

"I need to pay back Tzuyu since she paid for my drink," Jin-hyung explains. "By any chance have you seen my wallet?" He asks curiously.

As I shrug my shoulders at his question, something else occupies my mind as I shift my focus to her.

'Tzuyu'.

That's what Jin-hyung called her. She didn't react to him saying her name informally either. Did they somehow get close already?

Noticing my gaze direction towards Tzuyu-ssi, Jin-hyung introduces us once more.

"Ah I forgot. Tzuyu, you probably know him by his stage name, V." As she politely bows towards me, I return her bow of greeting.