•05•

Cr: Photo & Video to Original Owners
•••

Yet I whisper quietly to myself.

"Forget about it."

•••

End of Flashback

Jungkook's P.O.V

The car rumbles to a sudden halt, jolting me awake out of my seat. With half-opened eyes, I look outside and realise we're here at the GDA's Day 2.

"We're heading out now," Manager Sejin says, hopping out of the front seat. As BTS starts moving out of the van one by one.

Waking up from my daze, I straighten my suit and follow behind the others to the area with a mini red-carpet. Currently the reporters and photographers are preparing for the 'Live' camera, since the shoot is recorded online for international fans as well.

After having our photos taken, we reside in our room backstage. Waiting to be called out when our performance is up.

This time around, the venue did not incorporate a section for idols to sit. So all idols were either backstage on standby or in their waiting rooms.

Changing into our stage outfits, we prepare ourselves to perform 'I NEED U' and 'Dope'.

"Yah. Taehyung-ah." Looking over my shoulder, I see a furious Jin-hyung. He's once again shaking Taehyung, who lies asleep on the sofa.

"Taehyung!" Jin-hyung continues to shake him, to a point where I don't consider it 'shaking' anymore,

but more like an attempt of murder.

Jin-hyung looks as if he is mere seconds from throttling Taehyung.

However, a smirk plasters on Taehyung's 'sleepy' face. And immediately I knew Taehyung was just messing with Jin-hyung again.

Slightly opening his eyes at Jin-hyung, Taehyung asks him nicely,

"Hyung, do you want to get bitten again?"

In a flash Jin-hyung pulls both his hands to his chest. Avoiding the re-enactment of a painful memory. Jimin-hyung laughs in his seat next to me, as he watches the situation unfold.

The stylist continues to reapply our make-up.

"It was so funny, when he did it in front of Twice-" Jimin-hyung takes a second to gather himself from laughter. Frustratingly stopping the make-up artist along the way. "I would pay to see it again," he continues laughingly. As he tries to keep still for the make-up artist.

I silently nod in agreement. However, the only thing that replayed in my mind, is the sentence I said weeks ago.

'...as long as she doesn't mind.'

I shut my eyes.

Frowning as I cringe at the shocking memory. Embarrassment fills me inside. Never would I ever have thought, I would say something like that. And till this day, I truly don't understand why I said it.